fahrenhype911.

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
eric m.
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

fahrenhype911.

Post by eric m. »

have any of you guys seen or heard about this movie? it looks interesting, although it might be a little late to affect the outcome of the election tomorrow.

http://www.fahrenhype911.com/
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Its actually been out for awhile, but didn't get the publicity of the other movie, probably because there wasn't some fat assed flunky peddling it.
I've actually seen parts of it, where they show the same footage Michael Moore used, but from a different angle, total changed the effect.
At this point michael moore has very little credibility, alot of the stuff in his movie has been debunked. I personally hate the man because all he has done is further polarize our country.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

i would wager that the country was fairly polerized before MM made his movie.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

I think it's interesting that people will believe everything in a Hollywood movie. I have a friend who is devoutly democrat, and he believes that everything in the MM movie is true to every syllable...Any movie like this should be taken with a grain of salt...I haven't seen either one, but I'm kind of interested now.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

I would suggest that if you want to be objective, watch both movies back to back, that way everything is fresh in your mind.