Boxing - Mayweather and Hatton

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Boxing - Mayweather and Hatton

Post by Apoptosis »

Anyone else looking forward to this fight tomorrow night?

Indignity
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: Boxing - Mayweather and Hatton

Post by Indignity »

Hell Ya!!!

Can't afford to order it, but I'll find a way to watch it ;)

Most of the IRC channels I'm on have a ton of brits, so I'm soooo gonna rub it in when Hatton Loses .... He's a darned good fighter though!!!
Intel Core2Duo e6600 @ 3.78GHz/1.47v n ASUS P5N-E sli n 4x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC2 8500(currently 5-5-5-15-2t) n FSP Group (Fortron) FX Series FX700-GLN-E 700W Power Supply n APEVIA X-Navigator ATXA8NW-AL Case n eVGA GeForce 7600GT 256MB GDDR3 n 1.25TB Seagate Barracudas(3 setup as hot-swap) n AuzenTech XMYSTIQUE7.1 Sound Card n Innovatek Eheim HPPS Plus 12V WaterPump n Danger Den TDX CPU block n Swiftech MCR320-QP (3x120mm) Radiator
hercules71185
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by hercules71185 »

did anyone else hear about Dana White from UFC offering Mayweather 2 mil to step in the ring with a UFC fighter. Mayweather declined... hmm I wonder why. He is the man at boxing. I have done some boxing so I know what it would be like against him hed dominate me and I'm considered good. But, in the cage its another game. I wish he took it because it would be awesome to watch the 2 worlds combine.
Indignity
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Indignity »

Well, he's making some ridiculous amount for this fight & not trained for anything near UFC... I think I'd turn it down as well if it would jeopardize my ability to make another 25-50 million for another fight in 6 months ..

Don't know if you remember the old days when it was an "OPEN" format, but there used to be a ton of boxers come thru that would always get their butts kicked.. all it took was getting them off their feet. I think ButterBean got his start on UFC as a matter of fact.
Intel Core2Duo e6600 @ 3.78GHz/1.47v n ASUS P5N-E sli n 4x1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC2 8500(currently 5-5-5-15-2t) n FSP Group (Fortron) FX Series FX700-GLN-E 700W Power Supply n APEVIA X-Navigator ATXA8NW-AL Case n eVGA GeForce 7600GT 256MB GDDR3 n 1.25TB Seagate Barracudas(3 setup as hot-swap) n AuzenTech XMYSTIQUE7.1 Sound Card n Innovatek Eheim HPPS Plus 12V WaterPump n Danger Den TDX CPU block n Swiftech MCR320-QP (3x120mm) Radiator
hercules71185
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by hercules71185 »

yea, but, still for stand up. Think people who lasted like chuck liddel. He never had to goto the ground. Mayweather could EASILY dominate Liddel in stand up. Its his game. I think that. Some fighters like couture rampage vanderlei silva, and other all around fighters would get him pretty bad. But, the chances are there for it to be fun. and Now that UFC is finally getting bigger. The money is slowly leaking from boxing to UFC.
that is off topic.
mayweather vs hatton I'm pretty sure it will be mayweathers fight.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

yeah... the clips and round 10 are on Youtube if anyone wants to see the knock downs in round 10.
hercules71185
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by hercules71185 »

I was right yay :-D to bad I don't gamble. Mayweather has too much of an arrogant attitude. There will be someone better or maybe not better but, a better style against his. Its all about whose style beats who. Not who is the best. When Mayweather loses cause its inevitable the only fighter to never lose was Rickson Gracie. He might get a better mentality and be a better role model perse. But, I respect his abilites and his right to walk with a chip. But, his attitude is kind of uncalled for.