April Fools!

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

April Fools!

Post by Amy »

I was just wanting to hear the pranks that have been pulled on or by you!

When I was a freshman in high school, a friend told me that she thought she might be pregnant (said she was 2 weeks late), and asked if I could get her a pregnancy test since my sister could drive. I asked her who the potential father was, and it was a one night stand with another of my friends. I immediately confronted him with it, and he corroborated the story! I was SHOCKED, to say the least! I didn't get the chance that night to get the test, but the next day she told me that she knew for certain she wasn't pregnant, and waited until the end of the school day on April 2 to tell me that it was just a big joke.
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: April Fools!

Post by Alathald »

If you have someone in your family that is always hitting the sugar bowl hard (especially in the morning), empty the sugar back into the bag and replace it with salt :snakeman:
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

There's also the saran wrap on the toilet bowl or a rubber band around the water sprayer :snakeman:
Sovereign
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Sovereign »

Or emptying your roommate's toothpaste tube and replacing the contents with baking soda, or draining the batteries of someone's portable electronics... Or changing your roommate's computer password since he leaves the thing unlocked. The list goes on. :snakeman:
Play
Q6600 @ 3.2GHz :: 8GB DDR2-800 :: eVGA 9800GX2 :: 7900GTX (secondary) :: abit IP35 Pro :: 150GB Raptor 10k RPM :: 2x750GB WD Caviar :: 120GB WD :: X-Fi XtremeMusic :: NEC 4551A :: BenQ DVD Combodrive (52x32x52) :: Dual 22" Acer AL2216W :: Thermaltake Armor Black :: Logitech Z5500 5.1

Work
Core 2 Duo @ 2.53GHz :: 4GB DDR3 @ 1067MHz :: 3670 :: Intel PM45 Chipset :: 500GB 5400RPM SATA :: Integrated Audio :: BD-ROM/DVD Burner :: 16" 1920x1080 RGBLED
vicaphit
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vicaphit »

Every year I had taped the sink sprayer handle down to get my parents, then one year I didn't do it late at night so they would get it when they woke up. They didn't expect it so i did it in the afternoon and even told my dad I was doing it to get my mom. He was the one who got sprayed, forgetting that I had told him.

The best (worst) prank that I have heard of was from a fraternity brother of mine. He had been dating his girlfriend (now wife) for a few years, and he broke up with her for April fools day. He let it go on for 4 hours before he told her it was a joke. To this day I do not know how she stayed with him after that.
----
Andy

New Rig: Intel Q6600 (2.7ghz), ASUS P5KC, 4GB DDR2-800, Palit 9600GT (1GB), Ultra X3 1KW (thanks LR!), Vista 64bit
Dell Rig: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (2.1ghz), 2 GB DDR2 Ram, MSI 8800GT (512MB), Vista 32bit

PSN: VICaphit
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

vicaphit wrote:The best (worst) prank that I have heard of was from a fraternity brother of mine. He had been dating his girlfriend (now wife) for a few years, and he broke up with her for April fools day. He let it go on for 4 hours before he told her it was a joke. To this day I do not know how she stayed with him after that.
That is horrible!!