this is funny!

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
rayoflight
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

this is funny!

Post by rayoflight »

Hey all...new here...thought you would all enjoy this.

http://www.thebullrocks.com/timages/pag ... opdui1.wmv

Jenn
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

okay, thats funny as hell
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

reno 911
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

love it, That Cop should audition for broadway!

just 1 question? Do americans not use breathalyzers?
I'm from Ireland (we know enough about been pissed :)), cops over here would never do a sobriety test on the side of the road (thats just humiliating)

I know a few people who get hammered each week, incl. myself , but if you spoke to them you would swear they were sober.

Surely with sobriety tests you could cheat? What if you are just over the limit? A mate of mine was banned from driving for a year because he had 1 pint on his way home from work.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it seems americans, or some state laws are baffling, You can buy a gun in a k-mart , get pissed and driver home. The only thing you havew to worry about is being able to say the alphabet backwards and to walk in a straight line :)
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

breathalyzers aren't mandatory... after you fail a field sobriety test, they'd usually take you back to the station and test your bac via this bigger, fancier breathalyzer machine.... or something like that. i think that's the way it goes, if memory serves me correctly. it's been a long time since driver's ed.
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

so you have to be very drunk then,
Now I'm sure TR, and I for sure don't condone DUI but that means you could have 2-3 beers and you may get away with it, as you have time to sober up b4 being brought back to the station

Here you get a road side breathalyzer test, then a proper test @ the station
The judge will take the roadside test into a/c when sentencing.

1 1/2 pints of beer or 1 short and thats the limit (infact there should be a complete ban but..)

In ireland they don't take crap, people get banned then second offence 12mths in jail and banned for life (damn straight!)
deadly-app
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by deadly-app »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

omg
*breathe*
lol.