Football is back!

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Sowser
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Football is back!

Post by Sowser »

It was a great season opener! The best part is that I had the Steelers as a 10 to win in my pick 'em league!
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Football is back!

Post by Apoptosis »

Sowser wrote:It was a great season opener! The best part is that I had the Steelers as a 10 to win in my pick 'em league!
I wish I got to see the first game... I was in Oakland for the AMD Radeon 5XXX launch event and missed it!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Sowser
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Sowser »

Polamalu‎ was having an amazing first half but ended up spraining his MCL and will be out for at least 1/2 the season. Looking forward to the Bears-Packers game on Sunday.
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

I guess when you play balls out every play you are bound to get hurt quicker than most.

*EDIT*
Last year I flew into Pittsburgh and drove into West Virginia for work. I decided to drive in and see downtown before my plane left early the next morning. Huge mistake on my part. I must have had my head where the sun doesn't shine because I somehow forgot there was a Steelers playoff game that night and I arrived just as everyone was leaving the stadium. Needless to say I didn't get to go exploring like would've wanted.
hainer36
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by hainer36 »

Cant believe the steelers stopped playing football in the 1st quarter this week. I hope they dont keep doing that, as I'm seeing them in Detroit in a couple weeks, and then going to Pittsburgh for the game against the Vikings :D
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

it's amazing that the 49ers are 2-0!!! GO NINERS!!!
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

Steve Young or Joe Montana back? Somehow beating the ex-Oilers was a huge accomplishment for the Texans yesterday. I failed to see it as being that big of a win. However, I am glad that we did pick Mario Williams over Reggie Bush and Vince Young.
Sowser
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Sowser »

Easy 9er fan. Get past the Vikings then we'll talk! :finga:
iseeman
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by iseeman »

i kno this guy who once asked me if i watch football? i said no then he said they get to much money just to run after a ball lol.... :lol: