the swine flu is a scam!

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
jakegub
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: the swine flu is a scam!

Post by jakegub »

Here's one health care provider providing motivation for getting the flu shot. I got mine Tuesday.

You should expect a sore arm the day of and after the shot. You might expect feeling sick the day after and it shouldn't last much longer than that. Your body is mounting an immune response and that means cytokines and a general icky feeling.

The flu shot cannot give you a cold which is what most people complain of. Cold is most commonly caused by the rhinovirus which is not included in the flu shot. The flu is a very serious illness and most people who get it will feel so bad that they contemplate going to the hospital a few times throughout the course. If you feel kind of bad with kind of a headache and kind of fatigued, you probably have something else.

Get your flu shot, many employees offer them free and there are some public sources available for free flu shots. Don't pay more than like $10 for it if you're going to pay.

You're doing people a favor by being less likely to spread the flu and also to minimize days missed.
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.0GHz
Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R
2x1gb G.Skill DDR2-800 4-4-3-5
eVGA 8800GT SC with Akimbo cooling Kit
WinXP Pro
Dell 2405fpw @1920x1200

All wrapped up in a Lian-Li PC-G70a
iseeman
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by iseeman »

the local flu kills more people then swine flu so yes i believe it is a scam........
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

jakegub wrote:Here's one health care provider providing motivation for getting the flu shot. I got mine Tuesday.

You should expect a sore arm the day of and after the shot. You might expect feeling sick the day after and it shouldn't last much longer than that. Your body is mounting an immune response and that means cytokines and a general icky feeling.

The flu shot cannot give you a cold which is what most people complain of. Cold is most commonly caused by the rhinovirus which is not included in the flu shot. The flu is a very serious illness and most people who get it will feel so bad that they contemplate going to the hospital a few times throughout the course. If you feel kind of bad with kind of a headache and kind of fatigued, you probably have something else.

Get your flu shot, many employees offer them free and there are some public sources available for free flu shots. Don't pay more than like $10 for it if you're going to pay.

You're doing people a favor by being less likely to spread the flu and also to minimize days missed.
yeah, hear is a good example of someone brainwashed. just get on the net people and see how many became autistic, got damaged otherwise or just simply died as a result of the 1976 swine flu shots.
facts about this one:
- it was not properly tested yet. if you wanna be a guinea pig like jakegub here, than just go ahead and get it.
- in poland 36 homeless people died from the vaccine (out of 100 who were given) - that's a pretty bad statistics if you ask me.
- check the official WHO statistics page: http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_09_25/en/index.html
As of 20 September 2009, there have been more than 300,000 laboratory confirmed cases of pandemic influenza H1N1, 3917 deaths, in 191 countries and territories reported to WHO.
as you see only 3917 deaths WORLDWIDE in 8 months (the first cases discovered in mexico 8 months ago) - this is just ridiculous: the regular flu kills more than 35,000 just in the USA and more than 500,000 worldwide every year. drinking beer can kill you more likely than swine flu - heck, doing anything can kill you more likely than swine flu.
the local flu kills more people then swine flu so yes i believe it is a scam........
right on. see above.

just as a plus: see what an internationally known authority and writer of many books says about it:
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/horowitz ... pr09.shtml
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
techking13
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by techking13 »

Yeah, I know a few people who had it and they said it is just like the regular flu. I don't know what all the hysteria is about. It's nothing.
yurchie
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by yurchie »

You're quoting conspiracy theorists and saying they're credible. How can someone like Horowitz be credible if he publishes his own material through his own imprint?

Sorry, I'm all for holding people accountable, but some facts would be nice.
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

yurchie wrote:You're quoting conspiracy theorists and saying they're credible. How can someone like Horowitz be credible if he publishes his own material through his own imprint?

Sorry, I'm all for holding people accountable, but some facts would be nice.
I can't do it for you - sorry. I can't read and listen to ALL the links I included in the first and last post instead of you. if you choose to be lazy and just omit all the facts they include, you will not get the facts but even if you are too lazy to study all the material and choose to make an opinion based on... well - nothing, than at least think! the official WHO statistics are stating little over 3000 dead WORLDWIDE in the last 8 months from the swine flu (how is that for a fact?). regular flu kills over 35,000 just in the USA every year and over 500,000,000 worldwide. what in the hell justifies even talking about pandemic in the case of the swine flu?!
also don't just give me the "don't give me the conspiracy theory bull", as they program you to think. try for once thinking for yourself and also remember: conspiracy theory is just a theory until - there is no proof or any evidence. it seize to be theory and you are left with a conspiracy as soon as there is proof and evidence. BTW, civilization as we know it was formed by countless conspiracies and as they existed in the past they sure exist today. those who make them, however want everyone to think that they do not exist and never miss a chance to try ridiculing those and labeling them as "ridiculous conspiracy theories".
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

had a couple people PM and ask me to lock this thread...

Just a fair warning to all that the mods are ready to lock this if flaming starts to take off
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

Apoptosis wrote:had a couple people PM and ask me to lock this thread...

Just a fair warning to all that the mods are ready to lock this if flaming starts to take off
sorry, I guess that was me. I didn't mean to be flaming, just pointing out that there are facts if one takes the time to read them. I can erase my last post if you want?

BTW, there is overwhelming evidence on the http://www.theflucase.com about all these infos and much more:
In the next few weeks, you could be forced to take a toxic vaccine against the "swine flu“, be quarantined and restricted in your travel because the World Health Organization has declared a global pandemic emergency of the highest level.

In the next few weeks, you could be forced to take a toxic vaccine against the „swine flu“, be quarantined and restricted in your travel and all because the World Health Organization has declared a global pandemic emergency of the highest level, namely level 6, and so triggered global martial law in spite of the evidence that the swine flu is harmless.

As a result of this pandemic level 6 declaration, the USA, Europe and other countries have moved from civil law to military law.

Refusing a WHO-mandated vaccination has been criminalized under provisions related to public health emergencies. Police can use deadly force against "criminal suspects," that means, they can take you to prison or even shoot you if you refuse.

There is, however, scientific evidence that the WHO mandated vaccine will be toxic and potentially deadly.

WHO developed a method to use vaccines to kill people in three steps which were described in memos dated from 1972 in a three-pronged approach, to weaken the immune system, inject a huge dose of virus into the body, which the weakened immune system cannot fight and inject a adjuvant that will create an inflammatory reaction and a cytokine storm and so kill in three steps as outlined in the 1972 WHO memos.

Also, the vaccines will have the adjuvant squalene known to cause the Gulf War Syndrome. The vaccine will be rushed through without adequate safety trials.
those of you who are Galf War veterans might particularly find this sentence interesting:
...Also, the vaccines will have the adjuvant squalene known to cause the Gulf War Syndrome...

jakegub
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by jakegub »

LOL

Guinea Pig here. I looked at your WHO statistics page, and while there I also read some other interesting news.

"Outcomes of trials completed to date suggest that pandemic vaccines are as safe as seasonal influenza vaccines.
Side effects are expected to be similar to those observed with seasonal influenza vaccines. Common side effects include local reactions at the injection site (soreness, swelling, redness) and possibly some systemic reactions (fever, headache, muscle or joint aches). In almost all vaccine recipients, these symptoms are mild, self-limited and last 1-2 days. "

I love the passion though sbohdan

Edit: I just visited theflucase.com and WOW!.....WOW!.................wow

Some of those people are hilarious. I had no idea there was a group of people out there so worried about the vaccine. The hospital I work at has given over 3,000 flu shots to their employees. Besides the urge to eat brains, I haven't noticed many other side effects other than slobbering, loss of vision, headache, hair loss, polyphobia, and thirst.

I also am tempted every day to wear pink, but that started before my flu shot
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.0GHz
Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R
2x1gb G.Skill DDR2-800 4-4-3-5
eVGA 8800GT SC with Akimbo cooling Kit
WinXP Pro
Dell 2405fpw @1920x1200

All wrapped up in a Lian-Li PC-G70a
mvrdock
Legit User
Legit User

Post by mvrdock »

sigh
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

jakegub wrote:LOL

Guinea Pig here. I looked at your WHO statistics page, and while there I also read some other interesting news.

"Outcomes of trials completed to date suggest that pandemic vaccines are as safe as seasonal influenza vaccines.
Side effects are expected to be similar to those observed with seasonal influenza vaccines. Common side effects include local reactions at the injection site (soreness, swelling, redness) and possibly some systemic reactions (fever, headache, muscle or joint aches). In almost all vaccine recipients, these symptoms are mild, self-limited and last 1-2 days. "

I love the passion though sbohdan

Edit: I just visited theflucase.com and WOW!.....WOW!.................wow

Some of those people are hilarious. I had no idea there was a group of people out there so worried about the vaccine. The hospital I work at has given over 3,000 flu shots to their employees. Besides the urge to eat brains, I haven't noticed many other side effects other than slobbering, loss of vision, headache, hair loss, polyphobia, and thirst.

I also am tempted every day to wear pink, but that started before my flu shot
hm, WHO is lying through their teeth. regular testing takes at least 8 months and they didn't have time to complete that not to mention about long time side effects. as for the group of people who think the vaccine is dangerous: their numbers are rapidly growing and includes many known scientists and vaccine specials. if you check the outcome of the 1976 swine flu vaccinations, that is entirely understandable. just watch what will happen. nobody can say I didn't warn you.
Guru
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Guru »

LOL...this is so silly.
Graogrim
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Graogrim »

The "hysteria" about H1N1, as you put it, has less to do with its lethality and more to do with how easily communicable it is, especially among those who are otherwise in good health. Influenza is very well known for its tendency to mutate, and the fear is that this particularly communicable strain could do just that--into a more deadly form.

This isn't conjecture. The flu mutates a LOT. So I think it's safe to say the concern is legitimate.

If you want to be taken seriously, start providing material that doesn't reek of phony posturing (i.e. fake libraries in the background of videos to try to lend an air of credibility to unlikely claims) and start citing credible sources. And did I read that right? You actually aren't familiar with all of the material you're linking? Doesn't that strike you as irresponsible?

Take that silliness about squalene, for example...be terrified. Did you know you have significant amounts of it in your body RIGHT NOW? That your body actually manufactures the stuff? Gosh, think of all that TURRIBLE poison building up in your system that you just...can't...escape. It's in the food you eat, even if you're a vegetarian. And if you've ever used cosmetics or skin moisturizers then you were literally soaking in it. WE'RE ALL DOOMED! AM I DOIN IT RITE?

On the other hand, if you want to look at things a bit more rationally, it takes about 10 seconds to look up squalene via Google and see its role in biochemistry. Here's the opening paragraph from the Wikipedia entry on it(and if you don't like Wikipedia there are thousands of alternatives in agreement):
Squalene is a natural organic compound originally obtained for commercial purposes primarily from shark liver oil, though botanic sources (primarily vegetable oils) are used as well, including amaranth seed, rice bran, wheat germ, and olives. All higher organisms produce squalene, including humans. It is a hydrocarbon and a triterpene. Squalene is a natural and vital part of the synthesis of cholesterol, steroid hormones, and vitamin D in the human body
Did you get the bit about being a natural and vital part of our biology? Eh, I don't know why I bother with nutjobs. Par for the course you'll just call me a liar and dismiss me anyway.

NEXT UP! THE DEADLY DANGERS OF DIHYDROGEN OXIDE! IT HAS ***KILLED*** PEOPLE!
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

Martin Winckler notes on his blog that the biggest argument that WHO makes for the "swine flu" vaccinations is also the biggest argument against any such jabs.

There is no evidence of the H1N1 virus mutating to become more virulent as WHO claims - and if it did ever mutate, the current "vaccines" would be useless as they would be out of date.
this all makes sense: how would they know if the virus WOULD mutate in the future?! are they fortune tellers?! and even if it would (even they admit that the virus at the present is milder than the regular flu), that would mean that the old vaccine is USELESS in regards to the NEW mutated version! anyone who just uses their common sense will come to the same conclusion.

another update:
Hardin residents to face flu shot or prison at the hands of mercenaries, according to unconfirmed reports:

"In an interview with one of the city council members,
he stated that this new H1N1 shot which has not been tested
will be mandatory and if a resident of our town refuses, they
will be taken to our prison where they will be quarantined.
A federal law has been passed that makes it mandatory
that all health care workers have to take this new shot.
If they do not, they will automatically loose their jobs.

What Is Going On In Hardin, Montana?
http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?opt ... 64&lang=en
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

Dr Kent Holtorf says on Fox News that the “swine flu” jab has 25,000 times the level of mercury than would be considered toxic if it were in food or water.

He says he would definitely not give the “swine flu” jab to his kids.
Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself & Will Not Give It To His Kids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEn ... r_embedded

watch this video with an expert in vaccination and think again.
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

there is no end to the bull****:
Plans are in place to shut down parts of the Internets when the pandemic situation escalates according to Reuters. Authorities will need´"legitimate" reasons to shut down sites that might give "conflicting information". Especially popular sites are in danger because the "suck up bandwidth" which would be needed by the population if "they stay at home and play online games".

It is clear that the Federal Government will actively block and shut down sites and parts of the country according to their own judgement of what is "needed" and not.

Johan Niklasson
vicaphit
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vicaphit »

sbohdan wrote:there is no end to the bull****:
Plans are in place to shut down parts of the Internets when the pandemic situation escalates according to Reuters. Authorities will need´"legitimate" reasons to shut down sites that might give "conflicting information". Especially popular sites are in danger because the "suck up bandwidth" which would be needed by the population if "they stay at home and play online games".

It is clear that the Federal Government will actively block and shut down sites and parts of the country according to their own judgement of what is "needed" and not.

Johan Niklasson
Sorry, but that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The government won't shut down parts of the internet because people are staying home and playing games.
----
Andy

New Rig: Intel Q6600 (2.7ghz), ASUS P5KC, 4GB DDR2-800, Palit 9600GT (1GB), Ultra X3 1KW (thanks LR!), Vista 64bit
Dell Rig: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (2.1ghz), 2 GB DDR2 Ram, MSI 8800GT (512MB), Vista 32bit

PSN: VICaphit
Sowser
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Sowser »

sbohdan wrote:there is no end to the bull****:

Johan Niklasson
Typical media blowing things way out of proportion by reporting worst case senarios. (and typical conspiracy people cherry picking some things out of media reports as gospel when it fits their mindset yet decrying the rest of what the media says as DAMN LIES!)
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

yes it is stupid but it actually comes from the president not the media. anouncing the National Public Health Emergency by obama was even much more stupid (of course this is rather naive to think that obama was stupid - his intentions are truly evil, even though the excuse is stupid). it was also very stupid to say that irak has nuclear weapons and how many US soldiers died because of this yet? of course the excuse of shutting down websites, so people can play online is very stupid but the intentions are serious: to shut down any information, that would spoil all their lies.

just take a look at these articles. do your homework and THAN decide what is stupid:

http://www.theflucase.com/
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

Okay, I'm finally going to chime in here. I honestly don't understand the hype about the vaccine. I do understand the hype about H1N1. The vaccine was made in much the same manner as the normal flu shot, and if you're against taking the seasonal flu shot, then it's perfectly understandable and normal to not want to take the H1N1 Vaccine. Comparing this vaccine to a vaccine that came out 30 years ago is silly. Science and medicine has improved drastically since then. How do they know that the swine flu might mutate? Because it has mutated already, and quickly. Even the seasonal flu shot is based on scientists' best educated guess as to what strand will be active the next flu season. By creating an h1n1 vaccine, it will prevent numerous people from developing the disease. It may not be 100%, but the risks aren't really more than the seasonal flu shot.

As for the hype about H1N1 itself, yes, seasonal flu kills many more people each year. It mainly kills sick and old people (most of whom have not been vaccinated). H1N1 is startling because it does not appear to be as discriminatory as the seasonal flu. For instance, pregnant women are much more likely to have serious complications from H1N1 than a normal healthy woman. It has killed pregnant women and has caused numerous premature labors. Seasonal flu does not do that.

I have never been vaccinated against the flu until this year. I was just able to receive the preservative-free H1N1 vaccine Tuesday, and I'm glad I got it. The risks of the vaccine to me or my baby are much smaller than the risks of actually contracting H1N1 are.