MILLION HIT BY 'PLAGUE WORSE THAN SWINE FLU'

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MILLION HIT BY 'PLAGUE WORSE THAN SWINE FLU'

Post by Illuminati »

Did a little searching on my own as you suggested. Not sure if you live in the US or not, but Baxter does not supply the US with the H1N1 Flu Vaccine. Baxter is only contracted to 5 countries: UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and two others. One I would guess is Austria which is where the company is based. So why would Baxter's potential conspiracy in Europe cause you to want to spread incomplete and borderline irrelevant information to this forum? If I'm missing the point, please site something from a reputable news outlet that indicates the H1N1 vaccine is the devil or stop spreading information as if it pertains to any H1N1 vaccine.

All of the 5 H1N1 manufacturers that the US contracted out develop the vaccine the same way the seasonal flu vaccine is manufactured. - CDC.gov

The 5 US H1N1 Vaccine Manufacturers:
Glaxo - traditional shot with original H1N1 seed strain
CSL - Australian company that also made traditional shots in Illinois but with newer H1N1 seed strain that incubated faster in the chicken eggs
Novartis - Swiss company - traditional shot with original H1N1 seed strain
AstraZeneca - nasal spray with original H1N1 seed strain
Sanofi Pasteur - French company (considered world leader in vaccinations) - traditional shot, recently announced a recall for young children doses that were determined not to be potent enough
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

I am only talking about Baxter. With world travel as it is now, what happens in one part of the world happens elsewhere. Baxter was is in the Ukraine or still is and that's where alot of people died. I am not spreading misinformation. If you feel that I am then just delete my posts, no harm done. But, like I said before, you have to read a little deeper to get the full picture.
Sowser
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Sowser »

All that and yet Baxter STILL hasn't developed even ONE shark with a frickin' lazer attached to its head!
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

vbironchef wrote:But, like I said before, you have to read a little deeper to get the full picture.
Why can't you enlighten me what the full picture is? Is it because I said no youtube or theflucase citations?
Justin West
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

I will try to explain my case as much as I can. By the way, I'm not avoiding your questions. I am really trying to explain baxter's flu shot. Their are many links when you do a search of Baxters flu shot. Here is one of them http://www.infowars.net/articles/august ... 9Czech.htm I have some that I will post that need to be translated in english. As soon as I can I will make more posts if you don't mind waiting maybe a day. Here is another link http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2 ... 60781.html more to come.

edit: you will google toolbar to translate. http://noviny.narod.ru/VV-00000283.html - it's in Russian. To translate to English you have to hit Translate button in the right upper corner of the screen
edit: I think this says it best. http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/111280 If you need more info I think it best to let the governments finish their findings first.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

vbironchef wrote:edit: I think this says it best. http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/111280 If you need more info I think it best to let the governments finish their findings first.
I only had time right now to read one article, so I read this one. While the author states a bunch of facts, the conclusions drawn from the facts are either irrelevant or solely the author's opinion. So this is simply an editorial and is not a reputable source. The author makes his slant known simply with how he used bold blue hyperlinks to his supposed supporting sources that introduce a false sense that what he bolded was a fact, when it is not. The author made a connection between the Baxter conspiracy and swine flu vaccines available in the US market... there is no connection since there are no Baxter swine flu vaccines in the US. While I may not disagree that the WHO and other health organizations may have created too much hype over the swine flu's seriousness, that is about the only opinion I would agree with... but it's just that, an opinion that can not be considered fact since we will never know what would have happened if the WHO made the other choice to not worry about or publicize the swine flu. Also, making a connection between today's swine flu vaccines and the vaccines made in the 1970's for that version of the swine flu is just silly. We all know medicine and technology has come a long way since then.

In writing this post, I also asked myself, "why am I being so defensive regarding conspiracy theories?" One philosophical answer I gave myself is that if I need to depend on a fictitious crystal ball that will show me alternate realities to prove someone made a bad decision, then I'll never be able to establish real proof. So spreading conspiracy theories built upon facts that don't really prove anything really rubs me the wrong way as they can never be proven. So they really boil down to a belief and just because one person believe something to be true does not mean they need to try and convince everyone else that what they believe is true. I'm not talking about religion here, just a simple belief in something. Believe what you will, but unless there is real evidence, why should one really spread a theory that is built on humankind being evil (like Baxter as a company deciding to taint a batch of vaccines with a virus that would make them more money is anything more than a coincidence and an honest mistake?)

I'm going to step off my soap box now and just say that I'm done with this... Thanks to vbironchef for his patience with me as I tried to understand why he believed he should not get the swine flu vaccine.

I'll simply end by saying... The Earth is going to get struck by a meteor on December 23, 2012 and we are all going to die because the Mayan Calendar supposedly ended. :mrgreen: Hope everyone had a great new year!
Justin West
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2009 ... 0717-jul17 Baxter has a newer, cell-based manufacturing technology that does not require processing vaccines with chicken eggs, which can cut production times by several weeks. Because the technology is new, Baxter has not been approved to sell a seasonal vaccine in the U.S. and instead has generated sales from countries looking to stockpile vaccines to combat pandemic threats.
techking13
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

So many scary diseases...

Post by techking13 »

...but so far no zombies.

At least I'm prepared if zombies ever become real.
vbironchef
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by vbironchef »

What kind of post is that? :? Try to add to the post with some real info, than make a comment like that. What are you thinking?