Fox Cancels '24' TV Show

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fox Cancels '24' TV Show

Post by Apoptosis »

http://www.thrfeed.com/2010/03/fox-cancels-24.html

About time... I was into it years ago, but couldn't stick with it.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
mcyuke
Legit User
Legit User

Re: Fox Cancels '24' TV Show

Post by mcyuke »

I don't think I've ever even seen an episode, but once it finishes up I might have to watch all the seasons back to back.
The best way to watch TV in my opinion, it is like one huge week long movie. 8)

One show that I think would be very good for watching back to back like that is LOST(which also ends this season), I mean I've seen every episode and I know why they called it LOST since I hardly know what's going on!
Nobahar
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Nobahar »

I just got into lost this weekend. All the backstory for the characters seems too much like filler when really all you want to see is what is happening on the island. I ended up just watching a combination of episodes with fastforwarding and reading synopsis.

You can watch all of seasons 1-5 of lost and most of season 6 on hulu or abc. Makes it easy.
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

haha, when I read the thread title, I was like "about time".

And as for lost, I couldn't even stick with it when i tried to watch it from the begining on DVD. For every one question they answer, they ask like five more, and then it takes them that long to get to explaining anything that you've forgotten what it was that gets explained anyway!

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
werewolfdaddy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by werewolfdaddy »

Title of the thread should have been "Fox stops beating dead horse."
crowTrobot
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by crowTrobot »

I dropped off after the 3rd season. This season was actually alright (except for the whole Starbuck sub-plot which was dumb) but I eventually lost interest as well because Jack wasn't on the screen for half the time. lol.
MrDisco
Legit User
Legit User

Post by MrDisco »

it's a tough call, but a good decision. this season is just so blah - everything is almost a re-hash of previous seasons.

i think the movie should also dispense with the real-time gimmick and they should just focus on a really (!) strong plot.
eden999
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by eden999 »

lol , i think i'd have gotten bored after like 1 season, but having not watched 24 at all, i can't say much. To me, from what I hear, it seems to repetitive
skier

Post by skier »

i watched like half an episode from the first season when it first aired, didnt think it was worth a watch personally.

i do have several friends that were addicted to it tho
-Austin
Screamin' BCLK: Image
775 System (Overclocking Platform): Q8400/Q8300/E8400/E7400/E7500 - GA-EP45-UD3R v1.1 - 4GB (2x2) OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2 1066 CL5 2.1v Corsair TX-750w
Gamer: Asrock Z77 Extreme4, i7 3770K @4.6GHz, ThermalTake Armor A90 modded, 2x4GB GSKILL RipjawsX DDR3 2133 CL9, Corsair HX-750w, MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr
Server2012: Q9300 - 8GB DDR2 - Asus P5QL Pro - Corsair CX430 - Mirrored 2TB Seagate's with 2TB WD cav for fileshare backups, 1TB WD for OS backups