Get your very own TRON Light Cycle

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
djpinc19
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Get your very own TRON Light Cycle

Post by djpinc19 »

InspectahACE
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Get your very own TRON Light Cycle

Post by InspectahACE »

I wouldn't mind one of those
i9-9900k | ASUS Maximus XI Hero | ASUS Strix RTX 2070 Super | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4-3600 | Cooler Master ML360L AIO | Seagate Firecuda 510 1TB NVME SSD | Tt ToughPower RGB 850W PSU | Sound Blaster Z | LL PC-O11 Dynamic | ASUS Gladius II Mouse | ASUS Strix Scope RX| ASUS VG259QMM 24" 240hz monitor | Windows 11 Pro
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Wow, they haven't even built one yet... Would be rather cool to have but before I drop $35K+ on a bike I want to see one built and running first. Not a bunch of promo shots of a movie prop.

Would be rather bitchin to say the least.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
Major_A
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Major_A »

Any idea what the specs are? At $35K with all that custom fiberglass and lights it must be running a Honda 50. Unless they are buying a cheap crotch rocket and adding some bolt-ons they designed.
camaroguy1998
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by camaroguy1998 »

bubba wrote:Wow, they haven't even built one yet... Would be rather cool to have but before I drop $35K+ on a bike I want to see one built and running first. Not a bunch of promo shots of a movie prop.

Would be rather bitchin to say the least.
Seems they have 5 of them built......
In celebration of the upcoming Disney movie, TRON: Legacy, Parker Brother Choppers has created 5 working lightcycle replicas. Each bike comes in black with a neon color accent and are individually numbered. These bikes are designed specifically for street use and can be purchased for $35,000 each. Grab one and be the envy of any geek who sees it.
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)
AMD 3400G - 32G GSkill RipJaw V - {Win10} Pro 64bit, Win11 Update
Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT 240mm AIO Cooler
Corsair RM750X PSU - Corsair Force MP600 M.2 2280 1TB SSD
ASUS 27" LED LCD monitor - Lepai 2x20W Amp - Dayton B652 Spkrs

Corsair 4000D Airflow
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Reading the ebay add it reads like they haven't built them yet as you can call them for add-on's and what motor/engine you want.
The back cover opens up at the push of a button and there is a neon glow that exits from the back of the bike to resemble the lightcycles colored light trail from the original game. These bikes will also come with a TRON style helmet (Not DOT Approved) and all bikes will be available within 6-8 weeks of contract. A nominal deposit will be required to start the build and you will receive a youtube uplink to follow the progress of your individual bike until completion. Please contact us if you have questions and we can iron out the details before starting your build.

Please note, these bikes are offered starting at 35,000 , which is a standard Lightcycle including either a gas powered or an high output electric motor as well as a complete carbon fiber/fiberglass body and led neons throughout. Additional upgrades are available upon request at an additional charge. Serious buyers are encouraged to call Marc at 321-960-0756 to discuss your options. While we appreciate enthusiasm and would love to sell everyone a bike like these, please don't waste our time or yours with lowball offers. Financing is available on most models, contact us for details.
I'd still want to see the real bike with someone in street cloths setting on it (like the batman bike image in the ebay listing) or even a vid of the prototype running.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
djpinc19
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by djpinc19 »

Instinct tells me the world might get to learn more about this at Comic Con
djpinc19
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by djpinc19 »

RAZER™ Pulls Gamers And Fans Alike Into The TRON: LEGACY® Universe
ComicCon, San Diego, Calif. – July 22, 2010 – Razer, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, is pleased to announce, in collaboration with Disney Consumer Products (DCP), the TRON:Legacy -themed TRON® Gaming Keyboard Designed by Razer™, TRON® Gaming Mouse Designed by Razer™, and the exclusive bundle with TRON® Gaming Mouse and Mouse Mat Designed by Razer™ all incorporating the distinctive blue glow and custom features inspired by the upcoming Disney film TRON: Legacy...