A few suggestions to help make CompUSA a better store!

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Sublime
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

A few suggestions to help make CompUSA a better store!

Post by Sublime »

Oh yeah here we go again...
To better match the store atmosphere at CompUSA, I've created a new logo:

I find this new logo more descriptive because it will help give the customers a better idea of what to expect from the moment they set foot in CompUSA.
Full Link
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

My suggestion for making COMPUSA a better store would incorporate the other topic with the bulldozing crazy.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

What kills me is when you walk in knowing exactly what you want, after doing research on the part ect.... and only one person in the whole store knows where it is. then they spend the next 10min telling you that its not what you want or what you need. it makes me want to slap them and just be like "dip **** i know enough about computers not to spend $300 on an A+ cert"
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

I was in Office Depot last night shipping some stuff back home and listenedd to some idiot trying to sell computer parts to some poor sap. I heard him tell the guy there was no difference between good CDwriters and bad cd writers ( my question is why did he call them good/bad writers?) He was trying to sell the guy $500 worth of stuff that he could get for $200 at a decent store. As to CompUSA, most of them are kids that really have no clue, first of all these kids aren't the smarter computer crowd, mainly because if they do know what they are doing, their going to take a job that pays alot more than min wage