Did you get your Hornady Zombie MAx Bullets yet?

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did you get your Hornady Zombie MAx Bullets yet?

Post by Apoptosis »

Be PREPARED -- supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max ammunition from Hornady! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max bullets...yes PROVEN Z-Max bullets (have you seen a Zombie?). Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best!

WARNING: THIS IS LIVE AMMUNITION. THIS IS NOT A TOY.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: Did you get your Hornady Zombie MAx Bullets yet?

Post by bubba »

I got a box of .45ACP for giggles.

But basically Zombie Max = Hornady Critical Defense rounds, just with green polymer rather than red.

I like the ammo cans :lol: http://www.basspro.com/Plano-Zombie-Max ... googlebase

I'll give Hornady one thing, took a fad and ran with it and made a !@$% ton money in the process. From what I have read since all the stuff in Florida you can't hardly get this stuff down there.

If you're more old school and like to quietly dispatch zombies Gerber has you covered with their Zombie Apocalypse Kit

http://www.gerbergear.com/Apocalypse/Ge ... _30-000601

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

LOL

Shane, I need to get with you sometime about picking up another handgun. I'm starting to troll online...thinking about a Glock 19 or 26
Joe
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Rural King by my house has them and they even have a Zombie Ammo Can.
image.php.jpg
image.php.jpg (38.43 KiB) Viewed 4521 times
In preparation for the inevitable Zombie apocalypse, MTM has created this Limited Edition Zombie Ammo Can which is perfect for storing your Hornady Zombie Max ammunition. Constructed out of rugged, reinforced polypropylene and featuring dual latches and the classic O-ring seal, this Ammo Can will withstand the harshest environments. Don't take a chance with Zombies raiding your Zombie Max ammo stash. This American-made Ammo Can is Zombie Resistant! Are you ready?
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

FZ1 wrote:LOL

Shane, I need to get with you sometime about picking up another handgun. I'm starting to troll online...thinking about a Glock 19 or 26
a 26 is TINY, if you got anywhere near a big hand go with a 19. Best bet is to find a shop with one in the window and get touchy feely with it. Better yet a shop that has a rental wall and send a couple rounds down range. I wanted a Para Warthog until I shot it, my hands are too big for the small frame :?

That being said, finding one that isn't already claimed could be a chore. Getting a Gen4 Glock of any flavor has been nye on impossible for my dad. Big shops scoop them up from distributors before my dad can get a crack at it. Dad has sent a couple guys wanting Glocks to a shop run by a guy we know and sells enough to get preferred status. Think he gives the Glock rep sexual favors, but the shop is owned and run by cops so they all have a Glock fetish :lol:

even then at the bigger shops, at least here in STL, better be there when they show up cause they (Gen4's) don't stick around long. Might find older versions in the used case, but might as well get a new Gen4 if its going to be your CCW
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

yeah, small is OK because it will be for CCW for my wife. I have a Sig P226 currently will prolly eventually get a 229 for CCW.
Joe