24 Series Comment Thread *Warning: Spoilers*

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

logan's wife is totally gonna kill herself.... watch. i bet you money she will.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

no way she wouldn't do that.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

i dunno, man.... i've got a feeling if everyone thinks she's crazy and no one believes her or appreciates her, she's kill herself to show them that she should have been appreciated or something....

she's a psych case, for sure... even if she's telling the truth
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

The hunt Jack is going to do for the corrupted White House Aid is going to be key in getting to the top bad-guy since the white house aid is in direct contact with the top bad-guy. I'm looking forward to see how this goes down in the next episode since we saw from the preview that it looks like Jack gets apprehended by Secret Service... I wonder what line of bull the president got from his aid in order to have Jack arrested again.
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Maybe the whole arrest scene is staged by the president to help get proof against his aid. Right now they have no evidenece against him, but with Jack "out of the picture" maybe they can get him to do something to help catch him.
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Apoptosis wrote:Maybe the whole arrest scene is staged by the president to help get proof against his aid. Right now they have no evidenece against him, but with Jack "out of the picture" maybe they can get him to do something to help catch him.
That wouldn't surprise me.
Justin West
Bwall
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bwall »

Any comments on the episode last night?

I thought it was another good one. I was laughing my arse off when Jack had the knife telling Cummings that he was going to cut out his left eye, then his right eye, then carve him up.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

yeah wasn't too bad at all. They didn't tie the ending with this one in that good, but oh well.
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

way too predictable. previews gave away the whole jack getting arrested thing, obviously they are going to "loose control" of the gas...Erin was awesome though. he should run for president next term.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

I'm wondering who's side the top bad guy is really on. Was he on Cummings' side? and wanted the nerve gas to be a political and financial gain in oil money for the US? or is he on the terrorists' side and originally wanted the gas to go to Russia...

Now it sounds like the gas is going to stay in the US. Probably stay in LA.
Justin West
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

that main bad guy probably has some other plans...he is probably someone that is "important" in the sense that he works for a huge company or something like that. I dont think he is just a terrorist. He probably has seperate intentions than that of the terrorists that have the gas now.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

I know you guys like this show, but i cannot stand the writing. The very premis that the Secret Service could loose a member of the first family is ludicris..... they need to shoot the writing staff there.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

I don't think any of us have claimed the show to be completely realistic.

In reality, I would think that the SS would have already stationed agents at all the potential sniper positions.
Justin West
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

I thought this episode was okay, but it wasn't the best. I mean, if it were a great episode, we wouldn't be on page 3 still, would we? Like matt said, it was way too predictable and they gave away too much in the previews. I hope next week is a little more exciting.

My question is, how are they going to make Jack disappear this season? How will they bring him back next? will his lover girl (sorry, bad with names) disappear with him?
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

I try and not watch the previews for that exact reason!
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

not that great of an episode...Glad Walt killed himself. i didnt like that guy. I thought it was really funny though when Logan's wife slapped him! that was great.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

kudos to walt for ending his worthless life.

i'm excited as hell to see kim come back :) giddy as hell
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

Sorry...who is Kim?

No surprises last night. The terrorists shot the guy after he opened the canisters. Walt killed himself after putting the company at risk. Chloe was ... weird. Veronica had something up her sleeve...didn't know what, but I figured it would cause problems. Once again, I think they ruined next week's episode because they showed Jack saying, "We've got a break." Which tells me that Veronica killing that guy wasn't really as big of a problem as we originally thought.

Also, did anyone else notice that Jack found his voice in this episode?
Bwall
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bwall »

I stopped watching the previews because it's then too easy to figure out what's going to happen.
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

Amy wrote:Sorry...who is Kim?
Kim is jacks daughter...HOT!! Image

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0193846/