Amazon Prime is not working on iPhone and Android TV

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
Benly
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Amazon Prime is not working on iPhone and Android TV

Post by Benly » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:26 am

I have recently encountered a problem on my iPhone and Android TV, both have had different issues with Amazon Prime app. Region locking error, streams broke down and "amazon prime is unable to stream this movie at this time" are the most common errors that I have faced. Yes I use a vpn with Amazon Prime but its purely due to the content restriction. Lately, I am unable to stream any content that is shown to me or is already on my list. Read a few reviews, articles but on vpn for amazon prime but none of them spoke about this issue.

Do you guys stream on AP? Can anyone help?

KnightRid

Re: Amazon Prime is not working on iPhone and Android TV

Post by KnightRid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:48 am

Sorry I cant get fast internet where I live so I cant stream anything.

Try switching to a different vpn ip address - switch to a different country and try it would probably be what would be in your list of choices.

Also, try it without the vpn and see if it works. There are ways to figure out if it is a vpn and block it since vpn services also have to have ip addresses, it will never be 100% foolproof forever.
Cigar Blog I review for - http://www.stogiereview.com

Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:

Benly
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Re: Amazon Prime is not working on iPhone and Android TV

Post by Benly » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:45 am

Hey yes I tried that method but it showed me a new list. I tried UK region for instance so it showed me mostly English content there. Without VPN it works fine but the content is very limited. ](*,)