Gone Viral?

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
camaroguy1998
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Gone Viral?

Post by camaroguy1998 »

Hoping everyone here have not been effected by the COVID-19!
Good here so far! We have plenty of TP! :toimonster:
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)
AMD 3400G - 32G GSkill RipJaw V - {Win10} Pro 64bit, Win11 Update
Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT 240mm AIO Cooler
Corsair RM750X PSU - Corsair Force MP600 M.2 2280 1TB SSD
ASUS 27" LED LCD monitor - Lepai 2x20W Amp - Dayton B652 Spkrs

Corsair 4000D Airflow
KnightRid

Re: Gone Viral?

Post by KnightRid »

Yea its getting crazy. Everyone I have talked to online that has had it has gotten better so fingers crossed that more will kick this bugs ass!

I still dont get the run on toilet paper. :-k

I also hope all the asses that bought up hand sanitizers, tp, etc and then turn around and sell it for huge amounts of money get thrown in jail for taking advantage of people in a national crisis situation! I hate those people so bad! "Oh thats what business is about in America" - well that is what is WRONG with business in America.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
camaroguy1998
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by camaroguy1998 »

KnightRid wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:11 am Yea its getting crazy. Everyone I have talked to online that has had it has gotten better so fingers crossed that more will kick this bugs ass!

I still dont get the run on toilet paper. :-k

I also hope all the asses that bought up hand sanitizers, tp, etc and then turn around and sell it for huge amounts of money get thrown in jail for taking advantage of people in a national crisis situation! I hate those people so bad! "Oh thats what business is about in America" - well that is what is WRONG with business in America.
Good to see you're doing good Knightrid!
I read the recovery rate is close to 98%!
Still 2% could be devastating!
So far, I do not know anyone who has been infected, personally or online!
I did see the story about the guy who bought 12,7xx bottles of sanitizer and tried to list them on ebay & amazon.
Which both stopped him and read all of his merchandise was seized by authorities!
Yeah, he was trying to exploit our capitalist world! :evil:

The 2nd most important thing after eating is cleaning up after you eat! :lol: 8-[

Corsair 4000D Airflow
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

There is a person in one of the android games I play (Township) that has it and they were on the 3rd day and still felt like total garbage but was not hospitalized.

Wife still has to work with the public and up close to their faces with eyeglasses :( Bills need paid.

Just got our first 2 cases here in our county a day or so ago and they keep saying it is going to expand exponentially within days but I haven't really seen that.

Be safe and you can always use a washcloth to wipe your butt and then throw it in the wash machine :toimonster:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
DJ Tucker
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DJ Tucker »

got pretty bad here in the uk. 2600+ confirmed positive and 150+ dead. my home town and mere 2 mile diameter has 15 infected already one died today. we are on lockdown and schools closed.
MSI Z590 Gaming Edge Wifi
Core i7 10700KF 5Ghz @ 1.25v With Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super 1980Mhz @ 0.925v With TechN GPU Block
32Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600Mhz 16-18-18-38
Aqua Computer Ultitube 200 Pro D5 Next
Corsair XR5 240mm x2 & 360mm
Intel 670p 2Tb & WD Blue M.2 2Tb
Corsair HX1000i
Philips Momentum 3000 24" (Main) & MSI Optix G241V E2 (Second)
Lian Li O11D
Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo, Roccat Kone Aimo Remastered and Roccat Sym Pro Air
camaroguy1998
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by camaroguy1998 »

DJ Tucker wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:50 pm got pretty bad here in the uk. 2600+ confirmed positive and 150+ dead. my home town and mere 2 mile diameter has 15 infected already one died today. we are on lockdown and schools closed.
Its getting worse here everyday!
Schools, Auto industry, Restaurants are all closed or only doing delivery and curbside pickup!
Grocery stores are limiting hours and doing senior citizen only hour(s)
It is being advised Any gathering of more than 10 people be cancelled!
My niece has cancelled her bachelorette party and wedding shower!
She's already considering cancelling wedding ceremony and just get married at Justice of the Peace!
Hold reception at a later date!
I went to the grocery store today and there is NO Toilet paper!
The signs that say "Limit 2 packages per Customer" are useless!
:nut kick: :beatdeadhorse: :buttkick: Its getting crazy!

Corsair 4000D Airflow
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Yea the governor told every non-essential business to shut down here in Pennsylvania and then changed to all non-life sustaining business to close. People don't care. I get it in some cases because for one, people need to pay bills...NOW....not in 2 weeks not when the government sends money, NOW. Damn car loan company we have (Ally) sent a nice email saying we could defer our payment for up to 3 or 4 months (cant remember which) BUT interest would still add up. So big business still gets their money in the end.
For two - the biggest one of all - as long as walmart and the billion dollar companies can stay open then why can't the small businesses? Home Depot has nothing life sustaining.

I dunno, people just don't listen here in the USA anyway. STAY HOME...oh ok but I have to go get some hairspray first. Oh I forgot to get work gloves, I'll be back. Oh I need toilet paper, then a-holes grab 50 packs to try and resell at higher prices. Those people should go to jail and have to forfeit everything they own and have. They should be shot but god forbid.

Until they literally shut every single thing down and people have to live off of what they have it will continue to spread. Even the government allows more than 10 reporters in the same room and then they tell the regular Mary and Joe that you can't gather 10 people at a time. Practice what you preach!

:)

This has been a public service rant by Mike. Now back to playing with my 3d printer :mrgreen:
DJ Tucker
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DJ Tucker »

camaroguy1998 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:07 pm
DJ Tucker wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:50 pm got pretty bad here in the uk. 2600+ confirmed positive and 150+ dead. my home town and mere 2 mile diameter has 15 infected already one died today. we are on lockdown and schools closed.
Its getting worse here everyday!
Schools, Auto industry, Restaurants are all closed or only doing delivery and curbside pickup!
Grocery stores are limiting hours and doing senior citizen only hour(s)
It is being advised Any gathering of more than 10 people be cancelled!
My niece has cancelled her bachelorette party and wedding shower!
She's already considering cancelling wedding ceremony and just get married at Justice of the Peace!
Hold reception at a later date!
I went to the grocery store today and there is NO Toilet paper!
The signs that say "Limit 2 packages per Customer" are useless!
:nut kick: :beatdeadhorse: :buttkick: Its getting crazy!
we are close to that here now. open hours for the elderly and non essential business closed.
KnightRid wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:59 am Yea the governor told every non-essential business to shut down here in Pennsylvania and then changed to all non-life sustaining business to close. People don't care. I get it in some cases because for one, people need to pay bills...NOW....not in 2 weeks not when the government sends money, NOW. Damn car loan company we have (Ally) sent a nice email saying we could defer our payment for up to 3 or 4 months (cant remember which) BUT interest would still add up. So big business still gets their money in the end.
For two - the biggest one of all - as long as walmart and the billion dollar companies can stay open then why can't the small businesses? Home Depot has nothing life sustaining.

I dunno, people just don't listen here in the USA anyway. STAY HOME...oh ok but I have to go get some hairspray first. Oh I forgot to get work gloves, I'll be back. Oh I need toilet paper, then a-holes grab 50 packs to try and resell at higher prices. Those people should go to jail and have to forfeit everything they own and have. They should be shot but god forbid.

Until they literally shut every single thing down and people have to live off of what they have it will continue to spread. Even the government allows more than 10 reporters in the same room and then they tell the regular Mary and Joe that you can't gather 10 people at a time. Practice what you preach!

:)

This has been a public service rant by Mike. Now back to playing with my 3d printer :mrgreen:
agree to the reporters being allowed in 10+ gatherings but joe blogs and family stay apart if more than 10. its a joke. now spend that isolation getting that 3d printer going overtime unless the PLA as been bulked by everyone to.
Corsair HX1000i
Lian Li O11D
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

DJ Tucker wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:00 pm agree to the reporters being allowed in 10+ gatherings but joe blogs and family stay apart if more than 10. its a joke. now spend that isolation getting that 3d printer going overtime unless the PLA as been bulked by everyone to.
I have a BUNCH of it.

Now if only I could print video cards and cpus :lol:
DJ Tucker
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DJ Tucker »

KnightRid wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:00 am
DJ Tucker wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:00 pm agree to the reporters being allowed in 10+ gatherings but joe blogs and family stay apart if more than 10. its a joke. now spend that isolation getting that 3d printer going overtime unless the PLA as been bulked by everyone to.
I have a BUNCH of it.

If you gain a degree in computer architecture and familiarize yourself in all cpu and gpu microprocessors you should be good to go. so use this time well :) once you have, hit me up and we can make a future plan. watch this space intel, amd and nvidia :supz:
Corsair HX1000i
Lian Li O11D
camaroguy1998
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by camaroguy1998 »

DJ Tucker wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:55 am
KnightRid wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:00 am
I have a BUNCH of it.

If you gain a degree in computer architecture and familiarize yourself in all cpu and gpu microprocessors you should be good to go. so use this time well :) once you have, hit me up and we can make a future plan. watch this space intel, amd and nvidia :supz:
Ok, I'm watching this closely and waiting! :)
1st edition for review, works for me!
Something in the Ryzen platform! :prayer:

Corsair 4000D Airflow
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

LMAO - yea, I will get right on that :partyman:
camaroguy1998
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by camaroguy1998 »

Well its been a week since I started this post.....
Problems are starting here....Wife is working from Home! :shock:
She never leaves! :yikes:

It is starting to have effects closer to home!
My Niece's wedding has been cancelled! Feeling bad for her. :(

Besides that doing fine!

Hoping the TP Fairy shows up before the rolls run out! [-o<

Corsair 4000D Airflow
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

Been getting worse here too. Wife will always have to work because it is Walmart ;)

There is too much still open to make a difference. People get tested for the virus and then go shopping! WTF! (saw that on news) They are making it spread slower with the little bit that is closed so it will take longer to get rid of it (I think).

To the people who have kids and think this is a great time to go to walmart to socialize and let the kids play, you are idiots. Do they think Walmart is a safe zone or something? This has been a public service announcement from Mike. :finga:
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Fully expecting my son's high school graduation to be canceled. Its scheduled for May 10. Most schools around us have switched to e-learning until April 24th, for now mine are scheduled back on the 6th, betting it gets extended like the others.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

bubba wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 am Fully expecting my son's high school graduation to be canceled. Its scheduled for May 10. Most schools around us have switched to e-learning until April 24th, for now mine are scheduled back on the 6th, betting it gets extended like the others.
I am thinking it will too. Hell the wife has to carry a letter around stating she is working in a life-sustaining industry and is allowed by law to go to work, just in case she gets pulled over as they are locking it all down. Kinda pre-war Germany!
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Me too. Have my "papers" so I can get to work. Since my work is considered "essential" we don't qualify for that reimbursement from the government. We build and support heavy equipment for local, state, and federal divisions like State D.O.T.'s and Army Corps of Engineers. So we stay open to support/repair equipment as need. In a way sad, was looking forward to 30 days off when STL locked down the county. Happy, because wasn't looking forward to the whole not getting paid for half that time...
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
camaroguy1998
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by camaroguy1998 »

Still doing good here!
Worried about Mom though!
She's by herself and I'm the closest at 40-45min drive!
I was visiting her twice a week and now down to once a week.
:( 8-[

Bubba, sorry to hear about your son's graduation! Thats a big moment in a teenagers life! :(
Last edited by camaroguy1998 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corsair 4000D Airflow
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

camaroguy1998 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:02 am Still doing good here!
Worried about Mom though!
She's by herself and I'm the closest at 40-45min drive!
I was visiting her twice a week and now down to once a week.
:( 8-[
Have to bring her to live with you for a while or stay there :)
KnightRid

Post by KnightRid »

bubba wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:53 am Me too. Have my "papers" so I can get to work. Since my work is considered "essential" we don't qualify for that reimbursement from the government. We build and support heavy equipment for local, state, and federal divisions like State D.O.T.'s and Army Corps of Engineers. So we stay open to support/repair equipment as need. In a way sad, was looking forward to 30 days off when STL locked down the county. Happy, because wasn't looking forward to the whole not getting paid for half that time...
No way - you wont get that $1200 or whatever it is? Wonder if my wife will since her job is considered "essential" too Well that would mean a lot of people wont get it....

Or are you talking about another reimbursement?