9/11 exposed?

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

9/11 exposed?

Post by -mogwai » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3762628848

still watching it.... thought i'd post this and see what your reactions are after you're done watching. i'll post when i'm done watching.
Image

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:34 pm

this is a very well done video, so far. it's hard not to believe anything in this video. everything is extremely well researched and proven.

still watching...
Image

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:50 pm

i had no idea about all the first-hand reports of various explosions in the towers.

this film answered a bunch of questions i already had (i never really believed in the 9/11 attacks... from the very second i saw the pentagon on the news, i lost all trust in these attacks, but i was filled with questions... my research only took me so far.).... very well-done documentary.

it begs the question asked at the end of this film...

"why are they hiding from us? what are they hiding from us? what's it gonna take until people of this country give a damn and do something about it?"

"ask questions. demand answers."
Image

User avatar
FZ1
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4448
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:49 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Contact:

Post by FZ1 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:55 pm

Watching...wow
Joe

User avatar
gvblake22
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:39 am
Location: Northern Michigan
Contact:

Post by gvblake22 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:35 pm

:shock:
Definately an eye-opener. Just finished watching the whole thing. Thanks for the link mogwai!

Sovereign
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 5:28 pm

Post by Sovereign » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:53 pm

Some things about what they told us just don't add up, the pics of the Pentagon RIGHT AFTER the plane crash show no sign of seats, engines, luggage or bodies, WTF is with that?
Play
Q6600 @ 3.2GHz :: 8GB DDR2-800 :: eVGA 9800GX2 :: 7900GTX (secondary) :: abit IP35 Pro :: 150GB Raptor 10k RPM :: 2x750GB WD Caviar :: 120GB WD :: X-Fi XtremeMusic :: NEC 4551A :: BenQ DVD Combodrive (52x32x52) :: Dual 22" Acer AL2216W :: Thermaltake Armor Black :: Logitech Z5500 5.1

Work
Core 2 Duo @ 2.53GHz :: 4GB DDR3 @ 1067MHz :: 3670 :: Intel PM45 Chipset :: 500GB 5400RPM SATA :: Integrated Audio :: BD-ROM/DVD Burner :: 16" 1920x1080 RGBLED

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:23 am

this is what my good friend, demon, from maxxlan, said after watching the video:
demon wrote:I was living in Milford Nebraska on the day that 9/11 happened. The horror and plain and simple hatred that went through me that day will always be with me. All the news, all the pictures, all the media that was there on that day, but amazingly enough, all we(as Americans saw) was loops. I watched Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 911 and sat and didn’t believe a word that he said. I had the same mindset before watching this video. Throughout this film, unlike Moore’s, I never asked myself well that’s wrong. This film shows videos never seen before, and evidence never seen before. Evidence of the tripod shaking while watching the towers, the passport being found on the streets, and the evidence of the path a 12 ton airplane would make if it skidded. I have supported Bush and all of his appointed people. Powel, Ashcroft, Rice, all of them. I never questioned them, but this opens my eyes to what really could have happened. Yes there is a fact that remains to be seen. Is this video fake and are the quotes are made up? An old man once said “A picture is worth 1000 words.”

I do not know what happened on 9/11, I was not there, I didn’t witness the disaster. All I have to work with is the videos and the words of others. For the first time in my life, I question our leaders. Not for being leaders but for being the one thing our founding fathers created this country in the image of, Patriotism. Why our own government would create a firestorm of lies and deceit over us Americans? What happened in the days, weeks, months, or years before this? Today I regret being an American and for me, that is a very hard thing to admit to.
Image

Mortious
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:48 am

Post by Mortious » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:23 am

I havn't watched the video yet, and plan to shortly, but one thing I can say is there have been things that happen that none of us every know about.

With that said however, you have to take anything you hear these days with a grain of salt. There are too many tin foil hat wearers running around this world, and with the internet those individuals can get their word out a hell of a lot quicker than ever before.

Unfortuantly I think we are in a world where there are no real truths, anything can be modified to show only a certain point of view, and with todays technology that view can be warped very easily, on the flip side however with todays technology that view can be cleared up.

I guess what Im saying is don't believe anything you see or hear, gather as much information as you can, and definatly don't let one piece of video sway you.

Ill watch the video, and if it shows me something new that I havn't seen before, Ill comment again.

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:58 am

Mortious wrote:I havn't watched the video yet, and plan to shortly, but one thing I can say is there have been things that happen that none of us every know about.

With that said however, you have to take anything you hear these days with a grain of salt. There are too many tin foil hat wearers running around this world, and with the internet those individuals can get their word out a hell of a lot quicker than ever before.

Unfortuantly I think we are in a world where there are no real truths, anything can be modified to show only a certain point of view, and with todays technology that view can be warped very easily, on the flip side however with todays technology that view can be cleared up.

I guess what Im saying is don't believe anything you see or hear, gather as much information as you can, and definatly don't let one piece of video sway you.

Ill watch the video, and if it shows me something new that I havn't seen before, Ill comment again.
sorry, but when it comes to people dying in a war, i'm not taking anything with a grain of salt... especially when there's tons of evidence to prove that the "war on terror" was manufactured... neither should anyone else.

this bs war has cost us hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars and, more importantly, innocent deaths and people being killed on both sides of the gun.

this government hasn't given ANYTHING CLOSE to a realistic account for what happened on 9/11... to still believe it after seeing the evidence against it is stupid.
Image

Mortious
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:48 am

Post by Mortious » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:06 am

Well that is the great thing about this country, you can believe what you will, and I can believe what I will.

There are way too many people involved for this to be a complete fabrication, Im not saying the government is or is not involved in any way, but I am saying is one document, or one video produced by an individual that may or maynot have alternative motives is not enough to sway me either way.

I am very sceptical when it comes to high emotional content like this as people love to play on others feelings.

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:35 am

Mortious wrote:Well that is the great thing about this country, you can believe what you will, and I can believe what I will.

There are way too many people involved for this to be a complete fabrication, Im not saying the government is or is not involved in any way, but I am saying is one document, or one video produced by an individual that may or maynot have alternative motives is not enough to sway me either way.

I am very sceptical when it comes to high emotional content like this as people love to play on others feelings.
so, i guess you were skeptical of all the 9/11 footage being played with the national anthem being played in the background everyday for about 4 months after it happened
Image

User avatar
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 2405
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:17 am
Location: DFW Texas
Contact:

Post by Dragon_Cooler » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:41 am

thank you for the link, i will deff have to get my other videos out.

Over all i can and cant say i am happy to be an "american" i hate the fact that we have to think we "are all mighty and better than everyone" By the same token we can say and do a lot of things that neighboring countries cant.

Lewis Black a comedian put it in very good terms in one of his stand up acts about how there are people that have never left the country and still say we are #1. "It would be annoying if someone at your work would come in every day and yell, I AM NUMBER ONE ALL OF YOU F*** BOW DOWN AND KISS MY A**" by the end of the week you would kill that guy.
Image

Mortious
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:48 am

Post by Mortious » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:49 am

No what Im sceptical about is people producing "documentaries" that may or maynot be entirely true, especially when dealing with a highly emotional subject like 9/11.

Case in point, I did a quick google of this guy, and of the documentary "Loose Change" and found 2 very interesting sites that refute pretty much what this guy says. Does it make them any more true than he is? Nope, but there are always two sides to every story.

Now if this is indeed true what these sites say (for example from Wiki) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_(video) then one could call in question the entire motive of this individual.
Loose Change has been criticized as disinformation within the 9/11 Truth Movement itself [1]. For example, a primary concern of many in the movement is the promotion by films such as Loose Change and In Plane Site, that a commercial jet did not hit the Pentagon [2], [3], [4]. The film suggests that an equal number of people reported a small plane and a helicopter as reported a 757. In reality, dozens and dozens of people (nearly 100 documented online) cited seeing the large airliner and some even specifically noted it was a 757, while only 2 witnesses, located some distance from the scene, reported thinking it was a small plane [5]. Not a single witness ever reported seeing a missile, however, Loose Change suggests a missile may have been fired.
Even those calling in question 9/11 has criticized the film Loose Change.

Another site http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/gree ... hange.html.

Steps thru various aspects of the film calling in question claims made by the film. Again is this the truth? I don't know.

What Im saying (as I said before) dont take the words of one person that may have an agenda as the truth, and definatly don't let emotion get in the way of facts.

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:51 am

Dragon_Cooler wrote:thank you for the link, i will deff have to get my other videos out.

Over all i can and cant say i am happy to be an "american" i hate the fact that we have to think we "are all mighty and better than everyone" By the same token we can say and do a lot of things that neighboring countries cant.

Lewis Black a comedian put it in very good terms in one of his stand up acts about how there are people that have never left the country and still say we are #1. "It would be annoying if someone at your work would come in every day and yell, I AM NUMBER ONE ALL OF YOU F*** BOW DOWN AND KISS MY A**" by the end of the week you would kill that guy.
haha yeah... lewis black rules :)
Image

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:59 am

Mortious wrote:What Im saying (as I said before) dont take the words of one person that may have an agenda as the truth, and definatly don't let emotion get in the way of facts.
i don't... that's why i don't believe the government's explanation for 9/11.... i didn't back when it happened (right after i saw the pentagon footage on the news that morning, actually) and i still don't. this video just solidifies it with hard facts.
Image

Mortious
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:48 am

Post by Mortious » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:10 am

-mogwai wrote:
Mortious wrote:What Im saying (as I said before) dont take the words of one person that may have an agenda as the truth, and definatly don't let emotion get in the way of facts.
i don't... that's why i don't believe the government's explanation for 9/11.... i didn't back when it happened (right after i saw the pentagon footage on the news that morning, actually) and i still don't. this video just solidifies it with hard facts.
That’s where I disagree, I don't believe this film was full of "hard facts", more like half truths. I can quote all day various web sites that point out various inconsistencies with the film, but at the end of the day its what you want to believe in.

If you feel the government is lying, and fabricated the entire thing, then nothing I say is going to sway that, and viewing some of the posts you have made, you are very adamant the government is wrong, and I respect your point of view, and will (and have) defend your right to make it.

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:19 am

Mortious wrote:
-mogwai wrote:
Mortious wrote:What Im saying (as I said before) dont take the words of one person that may have an agenda as the truth, and definatly don't let emotion get in the way of facts.
i don't... that's why i don't believe the government's explanation for 9/11.... i didn't back when it happened (right after i saw the pentagon footage on the news that morning, actually) and i still don't. this video just solidifies it with hard facts.
That’s where I disagree, I don't believe this film was full of "hard facts", more like half truths. I can quote all day various web sites that point out various inconsistencies with the film, but at the end of the day its what you want to believe in.

If you feel the government is lying, and fabricated the entire thing, then nothing I say is going to sway that, and viewing some of the posts you have made, you are very adamant the government is wrong, and I respect your point of view, and will (and have) defend your right to make it.
physical evidence, scientific proof, visual evidence, etc = half-truths?
Image

Mortious
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:48 am

Post by Mortious » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:25 am

What scientific proof?

-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist
Posts: 1426
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: st. louis, mo
Contact:

Post by -mogwai » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:29 am

Mortious wrote:What scientific proof?
?? did you watch the video?
Image

Mortious
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:48 am

Post by Mortious » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:29 am

Post any of your scientific proof, and Ill post a refute to it, its pretty simple actually...

Post Reply