internet explorer help

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
chotachatri12
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

internet explorer help

Post by chotachatri12 »

hey people out there i would like to know if there is a way to reinstall internet explorer without a cd. or if there is a program that can easily reset everything in internet explorer to its defualt(wut it came with ie). cuz i surely am very tired of see HUGE font when the setting is on smallest. it is very anoying. please some one kindly post a way to fix this matter. thanks you
kenc51
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by kenc51 »

http://www.firefox.com :)

edit
Have you tried system restore? (if it's enabled)
Skippman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Skippman »

Are you sure it's an IE problem and not a Windows Acessibility issue?
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

have you tried holding down shift and scrolling with your mouse.

edit: lol you ment shift :P

~infinite

naw, I ment ctrl...shift takes you the previous page...ctrl changes the size of the text. atleast it does in mine.
Last edited by bigblockmatt on Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
stev
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by stev »

Does it again. :mrgreen:
AMD X2 TK-57 1.90Ghz | F700 Quanta | PC2-5300 DDR2 2Gb | GeForce 7000M | DVDRAM GSA-T40N | HP LaserJet 1018
My Stats http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... =&u=303718
http://www.eff.org - Electronic Frontier Foundation - working to protect your digital rights
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

well i have an answer to part of your question, YES you can install IE without the CD..

first though you will need your windows CD. copy the I386 folder to somewhere on your HDD. and when a windows install asks for the cd just link it to where you have the i386 folder. you will never need your cd again. (until a new SP comes out)
goose
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by goose »

Dragon_Cooler wrote:well i have an answer to part of your question, YES you can install IE without the CD..

first though you will need your windows CD. copy the I386 folder to somewhere on your HDD. and when a windows install asks for the cd just link it to where you have the i386 folder. you will never need your cd again. (until a new SP comes out)
Another oldie, but a goodie!
Goose Out