SUPERBOWL

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
chotachatri12
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

SUPERBOWL

Post by chotachatri12 »

One thing i have noticed after many superbowls, is that most people that watch it talk more about the superbowl ads than the game itself. i find that oddly true and funny :lol:
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

But so true. This year's game was no exception. It was a weird game, but I found myself looking forward to the commercials rather than pay attention to the game (but I'm not a big football fan either).

I realize that the weather was a huge factor, but geez, that ball was slippery!

A 92 yard return for the first play of the game was pretty sweet though 8)
"Who' doing what now?"
pcrobot
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by pcrobot »

I didn't think that the game would be as exciting as it was. I really enjoyed it.
werewolfdaddy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by werewolfdaddy »

Go Colts! I was glued to the action. However, I must admit that it felt like a bit of destiny was guiding the action. I usually get very excited watching football. However, even when the colts were down, I knew they were going to win.

I'm in no way claiming to be psychic, but after the win against New England there was no way they were going to lose.
chotachatri12
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by chotachatri12 »

yea i know but most of the time u rather watch and talk about the commercials i know from experience