No more politcal debates

A place to rant about politics, life, or just anything you damn well feel like telling others.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

No more politcal debates

Post by LVCapo »

The two fastest ways to lose friends are talking politics or religion. I love this board and everyone on it, so in the interest of my mental and physical health i will from here forward refrain from even reading political or theological posts........just computers and humor from me..................
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

I agree... just locked the latest political flame thread. :)
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Amy »

You know, though...I am going to be president (of the world) one day. You know how I'm going to do it? I am going to buy all the farmland in the United States and then limit the production. I will control farm prices, etc. I will have the world under my control!! MUAH-HA-HA-HAAA!!! There is nothing you can do without Agriculture! You will have no FOOD! You will have no CLOTHES (Everyone will be naked, which might be fun)!! Worst of all...NO BEER. NO ALCOHOL. I will have control over the WORLD!! MUUUAAHHH-HAAAA-HAAA-HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A10Pilot3
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by A10Pilot3 »

Ya aint getting my family's farm land :P Go ahead and try...
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

Yeah, some of the things that shouldnt be duiscussed on forums are Politics, Religion and wives! :p
T-Shirt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by T-Shirt »

You can take my clothes,
You can take my food,
maybe you can tax my off my land
But LEAVE MY BEER ALONE!
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

LMAO

You can take my wife
You can take my house
you can take just about anything except my computer and my new Madden 2005
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Immortal wrote:Yeah, some of the things that shouldnt be duiscussed on forums are Politics, Religion and wives! :p
Talk about wives all you like............... :twisted: I have alot of input, I've had 3 of them..................... :shock:
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

they say a man isnt complete until married, and when he is married he is finished!!!
so i guess Bio must be more complete or utterley depleted, depending which way you look at it than any of us! :shock: :shock: :shock:
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

My ramblings about my wife are all in jest. She is the best part of my life and truly what keeps me going everyday, I'd be lost without her.....and you guys of course.
Wolfgang70
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Wolfgang70 »

Agreed. Capper, truce buddy.

Now, about your wife......

:twisted:
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

whats funny is some of my best friends are very liberal, i can't talk politics with them, but i love them like brothers.
something i think about is that i'm glad i know people from different backgrounds and beliefs, we might not agree on some things, but listening to yours and immortals points of view broadens my mind and horizons, you can always learn things from others and their points of view and beliefs. Please don't think anything you said fell on deaf ears, ..... I'm actually not some NRA lifer or anything, i'm a pretty cool guy who is just very patriotic and outspoken...... i am not a redneck, a racist, or any of that....a little goofy maybe, but all in all a pretty cool dude.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

:) like we believe any of that. we know your a secret NSA agent who is hell bent on flushing out the Communist among us.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
Wolfgang70
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Wolfgang70 »

LOL. Likewise Capper. It's always good to hash these things out even if it does drive us crazy.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

yes, you found me out.....I'm the anti James Bond...old, fat, and look like Shrek......wouldn't stand out in a crowd at all!!!!!
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

I'm a pretty easy going type of person also........... :shock: And I love to talk............. :D Just don't talk bad about my country when I'm around.......... :twisted: I will freely say that I'm a born and bread country boy and mighty proud of it. I will stand out in a crowd..... 8) I'm tall (6'3") about 185-190, long hair down my back and a full beard...... :shock: I'm the easest person in the world to get along with as long as you're straight with me........... :wink: If not, there will be a problem....... :shock: That's just the way I am......... 8)
A10Pilot3
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by A10Pilot3 »

...and he :? loves :o to :P use :shock: emoticons :) especially :shock: this :shock: one :shock:

:P
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Yepper.......... :shock: That I sure do............... :twisted:
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

and i like to use <evil grin> pseudo tags </evil grin>

It so nice to be on a forum with other people who have similar "unique" characteristics

***sniff***

i lub you guys/gals and silicon life forms.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"