Ghosts of Tsushima

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
VelmaDinkley
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Ghosts of Tsushima

Post by VelmaDinkley »

Hello,

I don't like the Souls series I find it tedious. I also bounced back from Sekiro Shadows Die Twice despite the fact that the Japanese theme is so, so good. But the game was just too difficult and too frustrating at the same time. You guessed it right - I have my eyes on Ghosts of Tsushima because of the theme and because the game looks absolutely gorgeous! Should I even consider buying it and giving it a try?
KnightRid

Re: Ghosts of Tsushima

Post by KnightRid »

All up to you. I think it looks interesting compared to whats out there now. I have learned to have a bit of patience when buying games and wait to see reviews from honest people before buying most of them. So many games have been worthless and I never finished them so now I wait a bit ;) I hate the Souls games just because I don't have a million hours to waste trying to beat one level. That is not a relaxing time for me, it's work. I never tried Sekiro just because it didn't interest me.
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
Albert90
Legit User
Legit User

Re: Ghosts of Tsushima

Post by Albert90 »

I'm a little late to this but I'd love to hear if you tried it. I personally adored it!

And unlike the Souls games, this does have difficulty options to choose from, so that should've alleviated a lot of your gripes.