Half-Life 2's Dark SIde - CS: Source

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Half-Life 2's Dark SIde - CS: Source

Post by Illuminati »

Well, I have HL2 installed and unlocked. After my short preview, I found this article from HardOCP. Now I fear that my gaming experience with HL2 will not be as positive as it could have been with the fear of knowing Counter-Strike may never be enjoyable again. Its articles like this that reveal a deep dark side to HL2 and give companies like Valve a black eye. If you were already having second thoughts about purchasing Half-Life 2, this article may just sway you to save your money for the next big game to hit the market.
[quote]It is entirely HardOCP’s opinion that Counter Strike:Source, in its current version, is not ready for an official launch and at best should still be considered “BETA Software.â€
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

Read the artical and im right there with you, but i have to admit HL2 looks good. though i would have to spend a good cunck of change to get my system up to par to play.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
Xerxes
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Xerxes »

not being able to play with the hl2 guns and setting is one of the big reasons that i dont plan on buying it. I've never really liked cs as much as other games like tribes and ut so its a big negative in my opinion.