The Withcer

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
diasdm
Legit User
Legit User

The Withcer

Post by diasdm »

I'm having problem with a guest in the game.
After I started the Gramps Quest in the Swamps I started walking throuth the swamps and when I got to the cave I talked to Gramps and he tould me about the cave, so i got in. But when I left the cave, Gramps was not near it. Instead he was at the Swamp entrance again and now he just won't follow me anymore.
How can I make him follow me again so I can complete the guest???
Alathald
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: The Withcer

Post by Alathald »

Not quite sure you're on the right forums, LR isn't really the place to ask for help in a video game. That said, if I knew ANYTHING about the game, I'd be glad to help but since I don't I'd suggest a site like IGN that has a section dedicated to walkthrough guides and if that doesn't help there's always the forums on IGN. Also, it seems there is a whole section of IGN dedicated to The Witcher.

IDK, hopefully someone around here can help you out but I have a feeling a site dedicated to walkthroughs would help more than we could. Good luck!
vicaphit
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: The Withcer

Post by vicaphit »

If I had bought the game to play it, I might be able to help you out. I got an OEM copy with a video card I bought, so I haven't been really into it. I haven't even gotten out of the tutorial level yet.

Not my cop-o-tea.
----
Andy

New Rig: Intel Q6600 (2.7ghz), ASUS P5KC, 4GB DDR2-800, Palit 9600GT (1GB), Ultra X3 1KW (thanks LR!), Vista 64bit
Dell Rig: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ (2.1ghz), 2 GB DDR2 Ram, MSI 8800GT (512MB), Vista 32bit

PSN: VICaphit