Guy Snaps Arm Practicing Splinter Cell Move

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Guy Snaps Arm Practicing Splinter Cell Move

Post by Apoptosis »

This is great!
A guy is claiming that he and a pal were practicing the Tomoe Nage move on the long jump track at his school. The move, made popular in the latest Splinter Cell game, involved one guy lying on his back and then hurling his friend over his head, with the use of his legs, like a human missle.

On the first attempt everything went fine, the guy who posted the message landed on his chest and got a giggle out of the attempt.
His buddy, not to be outdone, decided to try it but to have his friend flip him. The guy apparently landed bad, giving himself a compound fracture. From the post:

I don’t think my friend knows how serious it was, I throw him and he lands I start laughing my head off. he gets yo and says “Oww.” Then I’m like “HOLY **** YOUR ARM IS FRIGGEN ****! THERE”S BLOOD EVERYWHERE” he like “****.” 5 min later I see an ambulance drive away and he gets to miss school, Lucky bastard. My parents know, they laughed.

Now, judging by his idiotic response to the “accident” I’d say that he and his friend were stupid enough to actually try this neck-snapping move, but I seriously doubt it happened. Send pictures of a guy with a dull look in his eyes and an arm in a cast and I may become a believer.
After looking into the story seems like the guy is from Canada and claims it really happened.
InFuZiOn
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by InFuZiOn »

I accidentally killed my brother while trying to break his neck :(

I swear it was an accident! lol