http://www.hardocp.com/news/2011/03/25/ ... pplication
Readme included in the zip file:
Download locations (I uploaded these files and scanned the original file for a virus, it came back clean):Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Options Version 1.4 Readme
1. Once you have unziped place anywhere you want.
2. Delete any autoexec.cfg files found in the Crysis 2 root folder. (if you're asking what that is, don't worry about it)
3. Delete any target commands you may have put on the shortcut as they will override the autoexec.cfg that is created
4. Run the Crysis2AdvancedGraphicsOptions.exe
5. Hit apply once all settings are set
6. If no settings are applied, try running the program in administrator mode.
*note* You do not have to start this program every time you want to play Crysis 2.
This will work with any shortcut you make with Crysis 2. All this program does is create the autoexec.cfg
that Crysis 2 will use on startup.
Find a bug? Want a feature? E-mail me at [email protected]?
Changes (Version 1.4)
*added Shadows option
*added SSAO Option
*added color grading option
*added VSync option
*motion blur should now disable when set to disabled
*fixed some minor bugs
Changes (Version 1.3)
*fixed MSAA - should work now
*fixed crouch toggle - should work better
*added ability to change to preset low, medium, high
Changes (Version 1.2)
*added an option to toggle crouch
*should save a small ini file to eliminate repeated selecting of file locations
*displays root folder of Crysis 2 (so you know if you're on the right spot)
http://www.filesonic.com/file/352516221 ... ons1_4.zip
http://hotfile.com/dl/111837139/24e6182 ... 4.zip.html
Link to VirusTotal results for those who are weary.
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/rep ... 1301078415
Added link to MediaFire.