Activision Reveals Call Of Duty 3 Details and Video Clips

A place to rant and rave about all the current gaming titles!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Activision Reveals Call Of Duty 3 Details and Video Clips

Post by Apoptosis »

Activision has today confirmed the first details of Call of Duty 3, which is in development by Treyarch for Xbox 360, PlayStation3, Wii, Xbox and PlayStation2. The game, which is set for release in the Autumn, follows the story of four set of Allied soldiers (American, British, Canadian, and Polish) as they launched their breakout from Normandy in 1944.

Call of Duty 3 will be the second time that Treyarch have developed a CoD title, the first being 2005's Big Red One on Xbox and PlayStation2, and will mark the franchise's debut on PS3 and Wii. Perhaps more controversially for Call of Duty fans, it will mark the first time that a 'main' instalment of the series won't be making an appearance on PC.

A number of key elements are set to feature in the next-gen versions including visuals designed from the ground up, improved environmental physics, and branching level design. The game will also see team-based and vehicular multiplayer gametypes of up to twenty-four gamers, along with different soldier classes and specific abilities.

VIDEO: Call of Duty 3 - "Church Tower" Trailer

VIDEO: Call of Duty 3 - "Close Quarters" Trailer

VIDEO: Call of Duty 3- "Tank Ride" Trailer
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

eehh...looks like the same game as the 2nd one, jsut better graphics. looks more of an expansion than a full game.
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
Skippman
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Skippman »

Can someone please make a FPS that doesn't take place in WWII? I'd really apperciate it. How about the Korean War, or WWI, or etc.
bigblockmatt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by bigblockmatt »

BF2
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009
grunt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by grunt »

FEAR, PREY, DONKEY KONG, WAIT.. I dunno Im just excited to move up another spot on the team in folding!
Imakeholesinu
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Imakeholesinu »

grunt wrote:FEAR, PREY, DONKEY KONG, WAIT.. I dunno Im just excited to move up another spot on the team in folding!
You're just in a CRYSIS!
Antonik
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Antonik »

We get to play as the Poles...awsome!!
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

Imakeholesinu wrote:
grunt wrote:FEAR, PREY, DONKEY KONG, WAIT.. I dunno Im just excited to move up another spot on the team in folding!
You're just in a CRYSIS!
i cant wait for that game.

BTW it confused me because i was like "wait there is not RT and LT on a computer......wait this is for xbox etc." (i didnt read that part)
Pengwin
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Pengwin »

Skippman wrote:Can someone please make a FPS that doesn't take place in WWII? I'd really apperciate it. How about the Korean War, or WWI, or etc.
Counter Strike Source
Dragon_Cooler
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Dragon_Cooler »

Pengwin wrote:
Skippman wrote:Can someone please make a FPS that doesn't take place in WWII? I'd really apperciate it. How about the Korean War, or WWI, or etc.
Counter Strike Source
lol tru dat!

that and prey, and ghost recon
The Black Pumpkin
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by The Black Pumpkin »

Halo. :finga:
AMD Opteron 1224SE "Santa Ana" = DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-M2R/G
Crucial Ballistix 4x1GB DDR2 800 = Corsair CMPSU-750TX
Sapphire 4870 1GB = Sceptre X20WG-Naga 20" = Logitech X-530 5.1
Seagate 320GB (SATA II) x2 = Samsung SH-S203B (SATA)
=LAS=Spitfire
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by =LAS=Spitfire »

America's Army!! My bread and butter!