How to fix AOL Desktop Gold running slow

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
reinstalldesktopgold
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

How to fix AOL Desktop Gold running slow

Post by reinstalldesktopgold »

If your AOL Desktop Gold software is running slow, then you can solve this issue by following the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:
• First, remove and delete all the cookies and cache data.
• Make sure that you are scanning your system for all the potential threats by using the antivirus software.
• Try to restart the computer as it may solve the issue of slow running desktop software.
• If the device driver of your PC is outdated, you need to update it immediately.
Even after implementing these steps, the problem persists, and then you need to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on your system by removing the previous version of software installed on your PC.
KnightRid

Re: How to fix AOL Desktop Gold running slow

Post by KnightRid »

Removed the lame spam links but I had to leave this as I have not heard of AOL software for YEARS - made me smile :mrgreen:
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
GalebG4
Legit User
Legit User

Re: How to fix AOL Desktop Gold running slow

Post by GalebG4 »

Well, I guess even pensioners still running Windows XP who learnt how to use a computer in a paper magazine need some help, sometimes :lol: even if AOL software makes me think about Windows 95, not XP...
... I guess it's like these ancient computers used by US public administrations that were upgraded to Windows 8.1 a couple years ago with a cardboard box full of floppy disks, as it was the only data input option they had...