DFI LANParty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard Raced Past Competition t

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

DFI LANParty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard Raced Past Competition t

Post by LVCapo »

You would not believe how sweet these boards are or the buzz they generating around the net.
Hayward, CA (February 4, 2005) – DFI®, maker of the award winning LANParty™ and LANPartyUT™ motherboards, today announced its latest motherboard certification from NVIDIA®. As a true validation to DFI’s dedication to quality, the newly released LANParty NF4 SLI-DR motherboard became the first to be SLI™ certified among all Tier 2 manufacturers.

The NVIDIA SLI certification process puts the motherboards through a series of stress tests to ensure ultimate stability and highest user experience. The testing process includes diagnostics, benchmarking, burn in, as well as video card compatibility. Only motherboards that have successfully passed the process can be claimed NVIDIA SLI READY.

“The receipt of the SLI Certification from NVIDIA is a great testament to DFI’s engineering capability, attention to quality, and our collaboration with our key chipset partner”, said Jacky Huang, General Manager of DFI San Jose. “It is exciting to be one of the only four SLI READY motherboards currently available and the most highly sought-after nForce4 based motherboard!”

For more information on the NVIDIA SLI Certification, please visit http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_sli_certified.html. For more information on DFI’s latest nForce4 based offerings, please go to http://www.dfi.com.tw.
Last edited by LVCapo on Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

I want a DFI Ultra. what more can i say, they may have pushed them selves to the top of my list as an overclockers motherboard maker. I love my abit but the new series seem to be more gamer/advertising than overclocker, and DFI still finds the time to do both.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

In the very near future look for a legit review on the DFI NF4
Xerxes
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Xerxes »

I'm getting the ultra asap, I dont care too much about sli and i can mod it anyways :)
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

X,
I really love DFI's theory that you don't have to first, jus the best". Even though they were among the first here, they have put an awful lot of time and effort into their products.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

the only thing i dont like is using the jumpers to switch from sli to single mode, i think there is a better way to do it.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"