The Fastest Media Converter that Even Makes Your Video Look Better
Taipei, Taiwan—July 26, 2010—CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW) is pleased to announce its next generation of ultra fast media converter - MediaEspresso 6. Renamed from MediaShow Espresso, the latest version converts any video, photo and music files to a broad range of devices including smart phones such as Apple iPhones and Google Android phones; media players such as iPods and iPads; and game consoles such as Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. MediaEspresso 6 also features TrueTheater Technology that enhances video quality as it converts.
“Today’s media devices require different formats and resolutions for multimedia playback,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “MediaEspresso 6 not only converts the media files to various formats at ultra fast speed, its Smart Detect Technology auto-detects your devices, making sure that you will always have the correct format. And better yet, it enhances your video quality with our unique TrueTheater Technology.”
MediaEspresso 6 offers a hassle-free way to convert and sync videos, photos and music files to a broad choice of media players, without needing to understand complicated file formats and settings. Consumers simply import their media content then select a preferred playback device, and MediaEspresso 6 handles the rest.
With the support of the latest CPU and GPU acceleration, MediaEspresso 6 offers ultra fast performance. MediaEspresso 6 is the fastest consumer video conversion software optimized with hardware acceleration technologies of the new 2010 Intel Core Family Processors, NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream.
CyberLink MediaEspresso 6 offers the following high-performance features:
• Ultra Fast video conversion: The first video conversion software optimized for the new 2010 Intel Core Family Processors—Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Edition, i5, and i3 - NVIDIA® CUDA™ and ATI® Stream™ technology, delivering ultra fast conversion speeds with easy batch conversion.
• Smart Detect Technology: MediaEspresso 6 auto-detects the type of mobile devices that are connected to the PC and selects the best multimedia profile to begin the conversion without the need for any user intervention.
• Direct Sync for a broad range of media playback devices: MediaEspresso 6 converts media content that is compatible with a wide range of devices such as Apple iPhone, Google Android and Windows Mobile devices from Acer, Blackberry, HTC, LG, Nokia, Samsung, and Sony Ericsson, and media players such as the iPod, PlayStation 3, PSP, Xbox 360 and Zune and provide Direct Sync for most of the devices. (See the CyberLink website for the latest models).
• Improve video quality instantly with TrueTheater Technology: MediaEspresso 6 enhances the videos while it converts. With TrueTheater Lighting, it corrects overall colors and luminance while TrueTheater Denoise improves overall video quality by removing unwanted artifacts from the video. Users will be able to enjoy excellent video even on mobile devices.
• Extensive format support: MediaEspresso 6 supports all popular media formats including MKV, RM/RMVB, FLV, DivX, MOV (H.264), WMV, MPEG-2, M2T, TiVo, MP4 and many more. (See the CyberLink website for the complete list of supported formats).
• Ease of use: Easy batch conversion, auto-shutdown, and the My Favorites list of device profiles, offer a range of easy-to-use and time-saving features that take the hassle out of the video conversion process.
• Share videos to Social Network: MediaEspresso 6 provides even more ways for users to share their content. Users can now publish videos and photos to Youtube and Facebook directly.
CyberLink MediaEspresso 6—for faster, more convenient video conversion—is now available online, supporting the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, and Korean. CyberLink offers OEM versions to PC and CE manufacturing customers, while a free trial download is also available from the CyberLink website.
CyberLink MediaEspresso Versions
MediaEspresso 6 (download): US $39.95
MediaEspresso 6 Upgrade (download): US $19.95
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs, CEs and mobile devices through the use of video editing software, video player software, and other multimedia solutions. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. CyberLink has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners on the leading edge. Our business partners include leaders in the PC industry: top-5 desktop and notebook providers, optical drive manufacturers and graphic-card makers. Today, CyberLink’s software solutions include: complete applications for Blu-ray Disc playback and creation; digital home entertainment; and touch-enabled media solution. With customers spanning from multi-national corporations to small/medium-sized businesses, and from power users to home users, CyberLink has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth leading to a record breaking IPO in 2000 on the Taiwan Over The Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203). Currently, CyberLink is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW). CyberLink's worldwide headquarters is located in Taipei. To keep up with market demands, CyberLink has operations in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. For more information, please visit CyberLink's website at www.cyberlink.com.