New Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

New Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition

Post by bubba »

The New Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition “Orders Received, Commander MS-I Snow good to go, Sir” Prepped for Winter Gratitude Mission

Taipei, Taiwan -November 30, 2011-Thermaltake, the leader and pioneer brand in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, with “delivering the perfect user experiences” as our mission. This winter, Thermaltake has prepared Commander MS-I Snow Edition to take on a gratitude mission of thanking our fans for the support throughout the year of 2011 as well as with a new suit to blend into the snowy battlefield for e-Sports enthusiasts.

Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition
Thermaltake Commander MS-I has made a huge blast since its first present in July 2011. This winter, with its determination and consistency, Commander MS-I is suited up with a brand-new snow look to move its way through a snowy battlefield. The Commander MS-I Snow Edition is equipped with extra-long VGA support which will hold some premium weapons (graphic cards) in the market, such as nVidia GTX590 and AMD Radeon HD6990 with ease, cable management and 12cm blue LED fan to enhance air mobility (ventilation), USB2.0 and USB 3.0(internal 19pin) front I/O slots allow direct data transfers during combat situation, and 9 drive bays grant with maximum magazine (HDD, optical drives) storability so you will never run out of resources!

The Event of Gratitude Mission
Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition is offering itself to co-op with Thermaltake headquarter Gratitude mission. The Thermaltake headquarter Gratitude mission is about composing a video thanking the support of our fans throughout the year 2011 and what Thermaltake has accomplished this year. The mission will contain two phases during each phase we will randomly pick a participant to receive the latest Commander MS-I Snow Edition which will be released at the end of November. The mission is pretty straight forward, Phase I – Be Part of the Family which will begin from 11/23 till 11/28, during this phase simply visit our event site and follow the steps on what needed to be said, recorded, and uploaded onto Youtube or related sites then post the link on our global Facebook page. Phase II – Spread the Love will begin from 12/5 to 12/12, during this phase, simple “like” the video we have composed and “share” it on Facebook, then wait patiently when we announce the lucky winners on the 13 of December.

For more information on the product and event please visit:
Brand official webpage:
http://www.thermaltake.com/
Event webpage link:
https://www.facebook.com/ThermaltakeInc ... 2544333196
Commander MS-I Snow Edition introduction webpage link:
http://www.thermaltake.com/products-mod ... C_00001841
Thermaltake YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thermaltakereview
Offical Global Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/ThermaltakeInc

About “Thermaltake”
Thermaltake Technology was established in January, 1999 and has been market to the world with “Thermaltake” brand name ever since. The brand personality of Unique, Aggressive, Vivid, and Stylish makes Thermaltake an expert in creating Exciting things and Fascinating environment for gamers and enthusiasts, also Keep them Constantly High physically and mentally.

Moreover, Thermaltake Technology get close to consumers and observe lead users’ behavior and requirement, to design aesthetic and high quality products which will greatly improve system performance and bring the user to the up most potential. With innovative design and unique style, Thermaltake products spread rapidly among the enthusiasts in DIY market and soon become the number one choice for PC DIY enthusiasts worldwide.

About “Tt eSPORTS”
Thermaltake is a well known brand for gaming & DIY in Case, Cooler, and PSU for years. Due to the constant requests for keyboards and mice from gamers and end users, Thermaltake decided to create a series of gaming keyboards, mice, and headsets with the Tt eSPORTS brand. By using Tt eSPORTS, we want to extend our product lines into the gaming industry, and provide more “personalized gaming” gears to gamers and enthusiasts worldwide. With years of experience in gaming industry, Tt eSPORTS is committed to bring the most personalized and the highest quality weapons for the most competitive cyber battles, and advances with the idea of products designed by gamers for gamers.

About “LUXA2”
LUXA2, a Division of Thermaltake, was created in 2009, with characteristics of simplicity, luxury, and unique lifestyle. The core design theory of LUXA2 starts from simple shapes blending with luxury elements, which create the unique lifestyle for different segments within the society such as Creative Pro, Mobile Blogger, Leisure Seeker, Hip Newbie, Entertainment Junkie, and Apple's Mac Lovers. LUXA2 represent an emerging trend of "individuality" in the world. Not only do people need function, but they also need products with aesthetic appearance. Exquisite craftsmanship with aesthetic and elegant design style is a promise and commitment from LUXA2. Thus, the Simplicity, Luxury and Lifestyle of LUXA2 creates a Uniquely You.

About “Tt APOLLOS”
Tt APOLLOS is the professional e-Sports team established by Thermaltake in 2010, and is currently the newest of the five professional e-Sports Teams in TeSL (Taiwan e-Sports League). Apollo was one of the 12 Olympians, expressing radiance and glory, and there is not a trace of darkness in him. Apollo also mastered in archery; he could shoot with unfailing accuracy. This was where Tt APOLLOS got the name from, symbolizing integrity and passion of the team. The SF (Special Force) team of Tt APOLLOS acted like the team name and got the first place in TeSL’s event of SF Online in its first year of establishment.

The logo of the team was based on Ancient Greek warriors; helmet, shield and other adornments were standard equipments of the valiant Greek warriors. The warrior’s arm posture presents a feeling of confrontation and rush, while his sharp eyes will frighten the enemies before combat.

Official site of Tt Apollos: http://www.ttapollos.com.tw
Thermaltake-Commander-MS-I-Snow-Edition_1.jpg
Thermaltake-Commander-MS-I-Snow-Edition_1.jpg (23.6 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
Thermaltake-Commander-MS-I-Snow-Edition_2.jpg
Thermaltake-Commander-MS-I-Snow-Edition_2.jpg (17.03 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
Thermaltake-Commander-MS-I-Snow-Edition_3.jpg
Thermaltake-Commander-MS-I-Snow-Edition_3.jpg (16.22 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
Manduh
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: New Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition

Post by Manduh »

I am very much in love with this one!!
PCAudioLabs Rok Box MC 7xs - Intel Core i7-2600K / Cooling: PCAL Quiet Operation / Gigabyte Z68 / 16GB DDR3 1333 / AMD Radeon HD 5450 / 600 Watt PSU / SRT Drive: Intel 311 SSD (20GB) / Primary Drive: 500GB, 7200RPM, 16MB cache / Audio Drive: 1TB, 7200RPM, 32MB cache / Sample Drive: 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB cache / OS: Windows 7 Professional x64