Counter Logic Gaming and iBUYPOWER Unleash CLG System

You can find all the latest computer hardware press releases in here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Counter Logic Gaming and iBUYPOWER Unleash CLG System

Post by Apoptosis »

Counter Logic Gaming and iBUYPOWER Unleash Official CLG Competition Gaming Systems
ibuypower-clg.png
July 30, 2013, City of Industry, CA – iBUYPOWER and the relentless few that are Counter Logic Gaming have toyed in the lab to bring you a bespoke selection of custom designed high-performance gaming systems.

Designed from the ground-up around the needs of competitive gaming, the new official CLG systems have been engineered and tested by both teams at iBUYPOWER and CLG. We slaved around the clock until the specifications were just right.

Coming in three distinct flavors, each official CLG system is encased in a custom laser-etched chassis, bearing a translucent CLG logo on the clear side panel. But it’s what’s on the inside that makes them even more amazing.

“We’ve stayed true to our mission since day one of committing to the eSports scene. We want to support and give back to the community,” said Darren Su, VP of iBUYPOWER. “CLG told us that fans demanded something competitive and we listened.”

Available with up to an Intel Core i7-4770K CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 graphics, 16GB of DDR3-1600 memory, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD and sealed-loop liquid-cooling, the CLG systems will plow through any game.

“I’m a computer enthusiast, and as the owner of CLG, I care a lot about what we put our brand on. The specs to price ratio on the CLG edition iBUYPOWER computers are great, which makes me happy to be working with them,” said HotshotGG, Owner of CLG. “Plus, have you seen the custom case designs? Real.”

There are three CLG systems available:

- Official CLG System 760
- Competitive CLG System 770
- The HotshotGG Edition

The competitive CLG 770 systems are the exact specs that CLG themselves use to train for the LCS. Those who want more can opt for HotshotGG’s system, which he himself uses.

Pricing for iBUYPOWER’s custom CLG systems start at $1099 and are available for pre-order starting today at: http://www.ibuypower.com/info/limited-e ... stems.aspx

System will ship in early September.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!