From 200WU to 300WU in 4 days!!

Here you can find out about our Folding Team! Our goal: to understand protein folding, protein aggregation, and related diseases
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

From 200WU to 300WU in 4 days!!

Post by Apoptosis »

We are off to a great start with our folding team. We got 100 work units completed in only 4 days! That friggin rocks!

We are also now in the top 5.9% of all the folding teams! (1963 of 33,070) I knew we would climb the charts, but this is faster than I expected! From here on out it is going to get slow, but hopefully by the end of the year we can be in the top 500. I got two more people to start folding today. So go out and spread the word on how it works.
NAiLs
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by NAiLs »

1852 now! Jeez, we're flying!

I'm trying to get some of my car club buddies on here. The forum consists of 14,000+ registered forum users and maybe 300-600 active, daily users for sure. I hope some of my community is nice to help our team out! :D
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

damn that is tight man ;)
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

I'm doing something crazy, but maybe it will work. I spent the weekend working on a letter to the Las Vegas Review journal, our newspaper about Folding, explaining what it is and who it benefits. I'm trying to get people interested in a good cause and telling them to contact me, even if they won't join our team...maybe they'll just join 'the team" and become pro-active
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

great minds think alike. Im doing a simmilar thing at school, but most the people there dont give two shits about anthing that does not affect their bank acct directly.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
eric m.
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by eric m. »

if any of you guys are at a college and have friends who have their computers always connected to the internet, you should see if they are willing to let you install the software. let them know they won't even know it's there and let it run. if you do everything yourself it takes like one minute and you could potentially get like 100 processors under your name at one university alone. if you know a lot of people, that is. i'm sure girls especially would let you do it if you explain it's for a good cause. plus, any excuse to get into a girls room is a good thing, right? haha.
P4C800-E dlx â–‘ 3.2e @4ghz â–‘ 9600XT â–‘ 510 deluxe PSU â–‘ danger den â–‘ hyperX