How to setup dual boot for WinVista 32bit

Operating Systems
Windows, Linux, Solaris, Red Hat, etc.....32 bit or 64 bit.
If its an OS, its here.
blizzard
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

How to setup dual boot for WinVista 32bit

Post by blizzard »

I have Dell XPS410 Core 2 Duo E6600. How to setup 2 windows Vista 32bit operating boot at same time, consider as Dual Boot
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dicecca112 »

Well your a little confused or you misworded your post. You can not boot two OSes at the same time, you can only boot one at the time. Dual Boot allows you to chose at startup what OS you want to boot. So you want to Dual Boot Vista 32 bit and what other OS? You can't have two of the same Operating system to dual boot. They have to be different
blizzard
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

So you want to Dual Boot Vista 32 bit and what other OS?

Post by blizzard »

Just windows Vista only, I just want to using vista on both of my hard drives. Like you running one operating system both hard drives. any suggestion how to make them work.

thank you
Zertz
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Zertz »

Why not simply access the second hard drive once Vista is installed on the first one?

What you can do is only plug one hard drive, install Vista. Unplug that drive, plug the second one. Install Vista again and then plug both drives, but I don't see the point of doing this for a single computer, especially since it's the same OS.
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dicecca112 »

I suggest your re-read the EULA for Windows Vista

Go Here

It clear states you may install Vista on one storage device, and on another only with another license. To do so otherwise would violate the EULA.

This thread is closed.