22 New MS Security Flaws

Operating Systems
Windows, Linux, Solaris, Red Hat, etc.....32 bit or 64 bit.
If its an OS, its here.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

22 New MS Security Flaws

Post by Apoptosis »

Time to go get patched & fix the flaws!
Microsoft on Tuesday published 10 software security advisories, warning Windows users and corporate administrators of 22 new flaws that affect the company's products.

The advisories, and patches published with the bulletins, range from an "important" flaw affecting only Microsoft Windows NT Server to a collection of eight security holes, including three rated "critical," that leave Internet Explorer open to attack. Microsoft's highest severity rating for software flaws is its "critical" ranking, while "important" is considered slightly less severe.
Linky
Bio-Hazard
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Bio-Hazard »

I did a good sized update last night, guess I should go check again just to be sure............... 8)
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

su root
# emerge sync
---------------------> 352kps

# update world

woops your talking about windows, man sorry its so flawed, and such a pain in the ass to update.
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
T-Shirt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by T-Shirt »

So I'm wondering how many more patches before we've replaced the whole thing?
I mean a complete IE download isn't that much bigger than the sum of the patches we've downloaded for it over the years
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

using IE is like walking on a minefield instead of just taking the safe paved road beside it. why would anybody strugle when its just better, faster, safer with mozilla firefox. I dont get it guys :rolleyes:
its like complaining that your 16MB video card cant handle doom3...
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
since I use it, I dont care what flaws there are in IE. one less problem.
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=