Digsby Window Flash

Anything and everything software related that doesn't fit above can go in here!
w00fd06
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Digsby Window Flash

Post by w00fd06 »

I recently got Digsby (multi-protocol IM/Email?Social Network Client). Anyways, I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the flashing of the conversation window when a new IM is received. If not, does Windows have an option for the flashing?

Thanks,
Dan
martini161
Mr Awesome
Mr Awesome

Re: Digsby Window Flash

Post by martini161 »

dont know abuot digsby but in know theres an option to do that in pidgin, maybe you should try it instead (as its awesome and OSS)
w00fd06
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by w00fd06 »

Well.... kinda just switched from pidgin (sorry to revive this, haven't checked in a while :shrug:) but i switched because of compatibility with social networks and email...
Kougar
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kougar »

I also switched from Pidgin to Digsby because of IM network compatbility problems, and not looked back. I can't understand how anyone would not wish to be able to install Digsby on a computer, type in an account, and have Digsby load itself just as if you were on your home desktop with all your preferences saved.

Woof, unfortunately there isn't an option that I see to disable window flashing. There's an option for almost everything else though. You might try looking at the themes and window customizations, or checking Digsby's plugins if you are really desperate to disable it.
Core i7 920 @ 4.2GHz 1.36v
Gigabyte GA-X58-UD5
Under Water