DVD Shrink Software

Anything and everything software related that doesn't fit above can go in here!
rsrch
Legit User
Legit User

Post by rsrch »

Tyron wrote:
rockcola wrote:DVD Shrink is starting to not work anymore. Even with AnyDVD I have been having trouble with shrink lately. DVD Decrypter has given me more success.
Both shrink and decrypter aren't being updated anymore. A lot of the newer discs won't be copyable using those programs. Pick up dvdfabdecrypter. It's free and is updated regularly.
Is dvdfabdecrypter free of spywear ?
Tyron
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Tyron »

rsrch wrote:
Tyron wrote:
rockcola wrote:DVD Shrink is starting to not work anymore. Even with AnyDVD I have been having trouble with shrink lately. DVD Decrypter has given me more success.
Both shrink and decrypter aren't being updated anymore. A lot of the newer discs won't be copyable using those programs. Pick up dvdfabdecrypter. It's free and is updated regularly.
Is dvdfabdecrypter free of spywear ?
Yes. It's released by the makers of DvdFab Platinum. It's basically a crippled version of it. Good for ripping discs. You'll need another tool to compress/encode.

Here's the link to dvdfab decrypter:

http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm
dkarko
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by dkarko »

You could also use ripit4me. The project is sustained now but i hope it will be back up.
A combination of DVD Decrypter + Ripit4me + DvdShrink i guess should be fine for now.
Hillbillytech
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Hillbillytech »

try using 1 click dvd copy pro and dvd43 i use it and it has the easiest interface ive seen just click one button and it does everything. even removes it from your hdd when finished.