Thermalright SALE!! at The Heatsink Factory

Discuss cases, PSUs, and various cooling techniques in here.
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Thermalright SALE!! at The Heatsink Factory

Post by infinitevalence »

http://heatsinkfactory.com/cgi-bin/HFAs ... %20Coolers

The Heatsink Factory is having a sale on all Thermalright heatsinks! The sale starts today and ends this Sunday at 12:00m, so act now before they're sold out!

for people who need a new good heatsink at a good deal.

(rip with out premission from overclockers.com, i dont think any one will mind)
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Good Prices! If anyone is interested I still have the 512 MB Kingston Hyper x 4000 Hynix kit, I 'll part with it and the SP-94 with a 92 mm panaflo for $175, and I'll pay the shipping. Everything is pretty much brand new, the memory is sitting in the orginal packaging as is the thermailrite. Great deal
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

capper, how much u looking for, for the 512MB kit... i suppose it is Dual channel?
Wolfgang70
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Wolfgang70 »

I was just going to ask that. :x

How much do you want for just the RAM?
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

guys, email me with what you think is fair. It is barely, and I mean less than a week used, I bought it, then about 3 days later won some really good memory in a contest....I wonder where? Anyway, I paid a little over $150 for it, it has been sitting on my desk in the plastic container ever since. I'll make you a hell of a deal $125 and I'll throw in the Zalman cpu cooler, its in great shape, but it shows a little normal wear, I also lapped the bottom of it.... and I'll pay for shipping and insurance.
I'm offline for a while be using the wifes apple to check in. my computer went down with the famous \windows\system32\config\system is missing or corrupted, and since my cd-rom destroyed my installation cd, I'm screwed until the new one shows up. Totally sucks, I hate apple.
On another note, talked to the FBI and postal inspectors today, they won't even investigate this komsoth mao person, even after I had the two others file complaints who got the exact samer package and treatment. The fbi guy cracked me up, he told me even if they went after the lady, they would keep all the money to cover their operating costs, I've never heard anything like that before. anyway, tell me what you guys think is fair, I'm easy to please and just need the money to keep modding what I have
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

tough break mate, you got mail tho! :)