July 31 News from Around the Web

News, Reviews, and Tech related stories from our sister sites and news outlets around the net.
Amy
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

July 31 News from Around the Web

Post by Amy »

ThermalTake Element G Case Review
Choice is something that end users love to have and the Element G is all about that. The abilities to control everything from fan speed, noise level, and to even the flavor on the day fan color is incredible. On the inside the modular type setup allows you freedom to set things up the way you want them and not compromise layout or cable management.
@ Ninjalane

Friday Web Reviews:

HARDWARE

iXBT Labs Review: Intel Core i7 LGA1366 Processors
Super Talent's super tiny Pico Mini USB Drive - Video Review
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 285 2GB OC Graphics Card
ARMA 2 - PC Review
AMA Orc Review @ OCC
Gigabyte GA-EP55-UD4P Preview @ OCC
GIGABYTE GV-R465D2-1G1 Radeon HD 4650 Review
Enermax ECO 80+ EES 350AWT PSU Review on Technic3D
[url=p://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/2849/exclusiv ... index.html]Exclusive Review of PhotoFasts G-Monster V5 256GB Solid State Disk[/url]

Peripherals

Using Dual-Monitors to Optimize Productivity @ Benchmark Reviews

Editorials

Travelling With Technology : What and What not to Bring With you on your Trip @ Tweaknews

Electronics

Palm Pre Review, Competition For The iPhone @ HotHardware.com
stev
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: July 31 News from Around the Web

Post by stev »

Smart move. Dual monitors has allowed me to play games on one display and to IM and check e-mails on the other.

If you are gaming in Halo, having IM open on the other screen allows you to IM other team memebers that are wither on your side or against you. It's all for fun and gives you a slight edge.
AMD X2 TK-57 1.90Ghz | F700 Quanta | PC2-5300 DDR2 2Gb | GeForce 7000M | DVDRAM GSA-T40N | HP LaserJet 1018
My Stats http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... =&u=303718
http://www.eff.org - Electronic Frontier Foundation - working to protect your digital rights