Contest #5: Microcool "North Pole" contest

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Contest #5: Microcool "North Pole" contest

Post by LVCapo »

Alright guys and gals, here is one of what i hope is many contests for Legit members. the Microcool "North Pole" is a northbridge chipset cooler I recently reviewed for the site and one lucky person will add it to their system by the end of the week.
This giveaway is open to anyone with more than 20 posts on the legit forum (People that work for Legit, their family members, pets, and any illegitimate children are not eligible)
To enter, send me a PM with the title "Microcool Giveaway" in the subject line.
On Friday, October 8th at 12AM PST, the contest will close, Nate and I will randomly choose the winner from the entries and the winner will be announced Saturday morning. Good luck to everyone, keep up the great posts, and look forward to some more neat giveaways and contests.
Last edited by LVCapo on Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Because of the site changes and such, i'm going to extend the microcool giveaway to the 1st of November, that way we get as many people as possible involved.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Alright everyone, game on.... let's get those entries in for the Microcool North Pole chipset cooler giveaway. Just PM me with your entry!!!! contest ends 12 midnight on November 1st.
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Contest #5 WINNER: Microcool "North Pole" contest

Post by LVCapo »

The winner of the Microcool "North Pole" chipset cooler is................................ALISTER!!!!!!!

Congratulations buddy! PM me with your shipping information so i can get this out to you. Thank you everyone for playing and look forward to some more great contests and giveaways here at Legit!
infinitevalence
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by infinitevalence »

enjoy man, that sort of thing may look unimportant but when you get it on there it can up your OC more than a few MHz
"Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
alister
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by alister »

Thanks, PM sent :)

Alister

Tim Burton
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Tim Burton »

Man, I need to make more posts.