Legit Reviews Breaks Into The Top 100 Folding Teams Drawing

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
smack323
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Legit Reviews Breaks Into The Top 100 Folding Teams Drawing

Post by smack323 »

vicaphit wrote:What is the point of sending audio through HDMI to the TV when TV speakers usualy sound like crap?

well it does seem pointless- but.. for me its just a matter of plugging in one HDMI cord from my PS3 to my TV and one HDMI cord from my cable box to my tv and one HDMI cord from my DVD player to my tv. it make for much less of a rats nest. I also can get sound on my tv when i am not useing the receiver(nice feature) also it just takes one HDMI cord from my TV to the receiver to loop the sound to the surround sound from each input device..

I guess it depends on the TV. My TV speakers actully give a pretty good faux surround sound -when hooked up via HDMI.

or as martini said most receivers take HDMI also. so you can plug all you devices into that and have one output to your TV. Say you dont have 3 HDMI inputs on your TV this would be a better option for you.
Core i5-6500 - Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 2133 - MSI 2080Ti - Antec 750W - Crucial 525GB SSD - Windows 10 64bit - ASUS 32" LED