October Contest #1: Intel Pentium M 760 Processor

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
Illuminati
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Illuminati »

Haha... you guys crack me up!
Justin West
Server Admin & Forum Moderator
Follow me on Twitter | Find us on Facebook
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

bubba wrote:
Apoptosis wrote: the random number thingy.
The techie term of the day... :lol: :lol:
Kinda reminds me of Special Ed: "I got mail, I got mail, I got mail, yaaaaaayyy" rofl; btw Nate, check your PM if you haven't already.
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dicecca112 »

who won!!!!!
LVCapo
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by LVCapo »

Alright, just got off the phone with Nate....His internet is down....and I've had a huge storm here so my interenet and electricity have been down off and on all day.
He called and asked me to post the winner of the Pentium M CPU for our October contest......and the winner is?

Sbohdan!!!!!

Nate will fill everyone in on the details when he gets back on line, and congratulations to our winner........don't be discouraged if you didn't win this month, there is a lot more cool stuff coming.
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Just drove over to a friends house 30 minutes away to work on the site... Charter Communications is working on the Internet and killed the connection for a day.. :axe:

I'd personally like to thank Sbohdan and hope that he is able to put the processor to good use. Please take pictures on how you use it. If this sucker costs an arm and a leg to ship to Canada i'm keeping it for myself! :lol:

I'd like to thank all that have entered. I have some more great prizes coming up from Intel, ECS, OCZ, and other companies so keep an eye on the forums and enter the last contest for October, which is a whitebook laptop.

Cheers
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww!!!!! :yikes:

I can't believe it!!!! I was just checking out of curiosity who won the contest and so I could congratulate him and ..... then I see my name!!! that can't be. someone pinch me. I never won any contest in my life. I did win competitions quite a few (as a swimmer and then karate) but those had nothing to do with luck.

I'm speechless. :dunno: maybe just dreaming?! thank youuuu! :prayer:
the problem is I was allready spending all my free time here and being a total legit addict... LEGIT REVIEWS ROCKS !!!!! :finga: :-({|= :prayer:

to apop: if it costs too much I can pay for shipping. do I PM you with my shipping address? I still can't believe it !!!!!!!!!!!
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
-mogwai
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by -mogwai »

haha congrats
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

audiophile wrote:haha congrats
yeah, you won the memory before. so I guess I'm joining the club :rolleyes: :finga:
Main rig: NZXT Phantom modded case with Danger Den WC, Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite, Ryzen 5800X @ stock, 32GB Patriot Viper DDR4 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36-1T, AMD RX 5700XT + AlphaCool WC, ACER Nitro XV2 27", SP 1TB nvme PCiE GEN3, Samsung 2TB; Cooler Master MW Gold 650W, Win10 Pro 64
my complete GFX tuneup & cooling mod: http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
T-Shirt
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by T-Shirt »

Congrats sbohdan :)
Antonik
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Antonik »

Atleast something good happened to Canada.. :)
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

I'm so happy :P I really never won anything based on luck :shock: I was convinced that I never will and now... unbelievable :P :drinkers:

for you new to this forum: it just shows that it's worthed to stick around for longer. you never know :ANAL: besides: this is the greatest forum out there where I've learned more about computer related stuff then before in years, so even if I never won anything it was allready worthed :P and no flaming, people are friendly and helpfull even if you ask the most stupid question.
Bal`thzar
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by Bal`thzar »

congrats man hope you can put it to good use.
SAMSAMHA
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by SAMSAMHA »

you are one heck of lucky guy.
phrasathane
Legit User
Legit User

Post by phrasathane »

congrats
killswitch83
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by killswitch83 »

yeah congrats sbohdan; I really hope you put that bad boy to some good use, and we better not have to come up there and drag the pics out of you, rofl :axe:
rhino56
Legit Aficionado
Legit Aficionado

Post by rhino56 »

wohoo time for some overclocking 8)
zachig
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by zachig »

Congrats, sbohdan!!!
sbohdan
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by sbohdan »

killswitch83 wrote:yeah congrats sbohdan; I really hope you put that bad boy to some good use, and we better not have to come up there and drag the pics out of you, rofl :axe:
hey, kill! I allready made a thread in the mobile processor section asking for any suggestions on mobo, psu and ram to put together a kickass system with W/C and OC. would be nice to have the new mobo I got from illuminati (would save me that part). thanks for all - next time it will be you. I didn't believe in this but now I do :)
rockcola
Legit User
Legit User

Post by rockcola »

congrats
A_Pickle
Legit User
Legit User

Post by A_Pickle »

Nice!!!

Congrats, man. :D
Compy:
2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo (Merom) | 4096 MB DDR2-667 RAM | 640 GB (320 GB x 2) 5400 RPM SATA RAID 0 | ATI Mobility Radeon X1900