March 2007 Drawing - 3 2GB Super Talent DDR2 800MHz Kits

A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
tomato
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by tomato »

Nice pics, everyone ;) I hope that they serve you all well 8)
"Who' doing what now?"
stereo55
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: March 2007 Drawing - 3 2GB Super Talent DDR2 800MHz Kits

Post by stereo55 »

Ok peeps , I know this is a VERY late reply to this thread but I just wanted to mention how this memory (my prize) is doing in my C2D system on a MSI P6N SLI-FI . I did go out and grab another set of the same memory for 1X4gig total .

Part of the delay on this was mainly due to waiting for a better (updated) oc'ing bios for my board . As it stands now Iam at 940 cas4 (4-4-4-8) 2.1v , which is pretty good with four sticks installed . I know the mem can go abit higher , but there are still a few problems/bugs with the bios (beta 2.4) and the mem dividers . I did get to 965 at 2.2v , but my boards divider(s) did no like it there and there were too many divider holes past that . Have not tried in cas5 , but I dont want to go that route .

Iam pretty sure these chips are no longer D9's (prodution dates are : week 9/07 and week 11/07) , but as it stands right now Iam pretty happy with the results . Seems this mem can definitly compete with the more popular/big name brands .

As the bios revisions improve for my board , I'll keep pushing things a litte further till the memory cries "uncle" , lol .

Again , thanks LR for my XINT contest pricze , and thought you'd be happy to know the prize is more than appreciated and being put to VERY VERY good use . 8) O:) :supz: :partyman:
* i7 5930K @ 4GHz 1.085v - Corsair H100i GTX - Asrock x99 OC Formula 3.1
* Sandisk Extreme Pro 480gb - HGST NAS 3TB - 2x WD Blue 1TB - 32gig Crucial 2133 - EVGA 980 Ti Classified - Corsair 780T/Seasonic 760 Platinum
* LG 34" Ultra Wide - Hanns-G HZ281HPB 27.5" - LG WH16NS40 Blu Burner - SoundBlaster Z - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel
* Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10
* Retired game rig i7 920 @ 3.9 - EVGA x58 - still going strong!

Heatware