I sure hope so cause the first time two big sticks are inserted into your system, it's an awe inspiring experience.. I'll have to take it slow at first if I do win cause my system has never had 2 extra GB and I might go for a big OC..moon111 wrote:Don't worry they'll be gentle.Alathald wrote:I'm in. My first LR Contest...
A place for us to say thank you to our community by offering hardware contests! This is the place to be to check out and sign up for contests that Legit Reviews holds. If you don't like the prizes or how the contests are being run just don't enter and wait till the next contest!
- Legit Extremist
- Posts: 1630
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:55 pm
- Location: Southern Ohio
bubba wrote:it is... from the bottom of the sign up pagesushrukh wrote:Wow, sweet.Count me in.Oops, not international ? I really wanted to win those memories but once again i'm not eligible to enter.Wish if u could make this contest worldwide like the previous one.
* This contest is open to North America and Europe!!!
* One entry per household.
* Prize winners will be chosen randomly from qualified participants on March 31st, 2007.
* By entering this contest I understand that I am subscribing to receive the monthly Super Talent newsletter. I can unsubscribe any time. Otherwise, my email address will not be given or sold to any other person or company
* Neither Legit Reviews, LLC or the contest sponsor will use this information in any individually identifiable manner outside the scope of the contest, nor will it be given to any third parties.\
* Legit Reviews Staff members and their immediate family members are not eligible to win the prizes
* Winners will notified via email, and then given a 5 day period to claim their prize. After 5 days, unclaimed prizes are given to a new, randomly chosen member from the pool of remaining eligible entrants.
enter me if i win ill mailem to you bubba
LOLAlathald wrote:I sure hope so cause the first time two big sticks are inserted into your system, it's an awe inspiring experience.. I'll have to take it slow at first if I do win cause my system has never had 2 extra GB and I might go for a big OC..moon111 wrote:Don't worry they'll be gentle.Alathald wrote:I'm in. My first LR Contest...
- Legit Enthusiast
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:39 am
- Location: Country: Bulgaria , City: Lukovit , Postal Code: 5770 , Street: Makedonska 8
I always thought it was "In like Flint" do to the fact that the 60's bond type flick the guy from it (Flint) was usually surrounded by hotties and could in and out of anything.Tim Burton wrote:flinn is more commonly spelled Flynn and he is an artist:Dragon_Cooler wrote:im in like flinn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what the heck is flin?????
whatever it is i am in
but i did fill in the form.....
ok if you want to, but I'm in the mid-west its not an issue for me, its sushrukh thats is unable to take part.odie2190 wrote:enter me if i win ill mailem to you bubba
- Legit Extremist
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:01 am
- Location: California
ehh, throw my name in the hat
comp specs- too lazy to make a cool looking sig... MB:GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P, AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition 2.8Ghz, CORSAIR TW3X4G1333C9DHX 4GB PC3-10666, ASUS Radeon HD 4870 512MB, SB audigy gamer, WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Black 500GB, antec P180 case (extra 120mm fan and 80mm fan), Corsair HX Series 620W: ASSEMBLED June 2009