32GB Samsung Class 10 SDHC Memory Card For $22.99 Shipped

Know of a great deal on the web or at a local retailer? Let your fellow members in on the secret!
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

32GB Samsung Class 10 SDHC Memory Card For $22.99 Shipped

Post by Apoptosis »

BuyDig has 32GB Samsung Water & Shock Proof Class 10 SDHC Memory Card (MB-SSBGA/US) for $29.99 - $7 promotion code BTSEM5 or EMBTS10 = $22.99 + free shipping.

Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
zathanos
Legit User
Legit User

Re: 32GB Samsung Class 10 SDHC Memory Card For $22.99 Shippe

Post by zathanos »

Just a note... be careful if you ship to a PO Box. I ordered two cards a few minutes ago, which came to just over $45, but I chose a PO box address to ship to. The next screen showed the button to finish the order, but as I was clicking the button I saw that they charged me $27 in shipping for the PO box!! It was too late though... I already clicked. I tried calling customer support, but they close at 2pm on Friday and it's 4pm now. Going to send an email, but I bet I'm screwed. Just be careful before you click that final PLACE ORDER button!

Zath
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

ack... I didn't know they charged extra for a PO box... that is silly as it is at the post office and should be cheaper to deliver to. I know APO/FPO/DPO shipements are usually higher, but wow.
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

I know I won't ship to a POBox, often they are set up for fraudulent purposes when it comes to exchange of products due to being unverifiable. You can verify a residence or business address, whereas POBoxes are like free email addresses and can be closed or abandoned at will.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
zathanos
Legit User
Legit User

Post by zathanos »

I agree with you Kaos... I honestly, was torn between which address I was going to ship to, but my PO box is easy for me to swing by after work. Items sent to my apartment complex are kept in the office, and I have to pick them up during regular business hours (when I'm usually at work). It's ultimately my fault for clicking to fast, and I do understand their issue with PO Boxes being difficult to verify. Still... I only had one chance to verify the additional charge before the order placed. ::shrug:: we'll see what happens. I emailed customer service, so we'll see what happens.
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

Oh, its definitely not fair that they burden you with such a ridiculous amount. I'm with you there. They should have an additional step pop-up confirming that you understand there will be a hefty money-grabbing gouge...errrrr...charge for shipping to a PO Box.
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
Velo:Sity

Post by Velo:Sity »

Hope it works out for you, hate it when shipping fee isn't clearly stated!
zathanos
Legit User
Legit User

Post by zathanos »

Just to give an update... the company emailed me stating that they cancelled the order. I would have preferred if they just changed and refunded the shipping charge, but that's how they wanted to handle it I guess. Sucks... really wanted those cards!!! :(

We learn from our mistakes though!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

Not to wprry, it wasn't worth it if you had to pay more in shipping than the cards were worth. There will be other sales, there are always other sales!