Ordered Galaxy S4 over the weekend

A place to talk about all things mobile
KnightRid

Ordered Galaxy S4 over the weekend

Post by KnightRid »

Give me the dirt guys and gals, good decision or bad?

I wanted replaceable battery and a microsd slot so I was pretty limited. Also I really didnt have the money to spend $150 on a damn phone but, alas, credit cards are too damn tempting.

Tips, tricks, accessories (already ordered an otterbox defender since it worked GREAT on my droid x2 cause I am accident prone), apps, etc to get/install?
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga:
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: Ordered Galaxy S4 over the weekend

Post by bubba »

A guy at work has gone through 3 Defenders for his S3, silicone sleeve keeps stretching out. His last one seems to be holding up they changed the formula for the sleeve, but he's only had it a couple weeks. I prefer the Commuter over the Defender, easier to get in and out of pockets... cheaper too :lol:

One app I use the most is Pixlr Express. Use it to crop and re-size/adjust images for posting on interwebs.

To stretch my S3's battery during the day I turn off the auto adjusting screen, and leave it turned all the way down. Since I'm indoors I can still see the screen.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson