Need help deciding what to build.

A place to talk about all things mobile
superlaxstar112
Legit User
Legit User

Need help deciding what to build.

Post by superlaxstar112 »

Ok so I think I am done building desktops. Now Im onto building laptops. I've read all of the articles here about building them and I cant decide which model to go with. I like to game, but I also want a fair price and mobility. I can't decide between the Clevo M570U Notebook or the Asus Z63a. I also wanted to know if there are any steps up from teh Z63a. I would like to stay under 1200$ for the whole computer and I know that this rules out the Clevo M570U but if you guys think that that is worth the money then maybe I should buy that. Thanks.
superlaxstar112
Legit User
Legit User

Oh and it would be great too if people could point me in the right direction to buy these cause I cant find any of them, and I have looked almost everwhere.
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dicecca112 »

http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopic.php?t=2677

check the etailers Apoptosis listed
superlaxstar112
Legit User
Legit User

Those are for the Asus Z71V Notebook, which although seems like a nice alternative, seems to require alot of work (with all of the heatsink tampering and undervolting). What I really want to know is if I should go with the Z63a or is there something between that and the Clevo graphicswise? Thanks
dicecca112
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dicecca112 »

what I was saying is these retailers carry that laptop so they may carry the one your looking for.
superlaxstar112
Legit User
Legit User

Oh thanks, some of them seem to carry more than one model like you said. But I still need help figuring out which one to get. Im leaning towards the Z63a, but want a little bit more in the graphics department.
DeusEx
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by DeusEx »

dicecca112 wrote:http://forums.legitreviews.com/viewtopic.php?t=2677

check the etailers Apoptosis listed
what do you know, i think my first post on LR was on that thread.