Hey all

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
JustinEss
Legit User
Legit User

Hey all

Post by JustinEss »

I'm new here as I'm sure you can see.
Stumbled upon this place today, looks like a nice cozy(so to speak) place. Although I have read some of your reviews, never really thought about joining the forum. Hopefully I can make this another one of my internet homes!

I have always considered myself and AMD and ATI fan boy, mainly because my first system was and AMD ATI combo, and I have remained loyal. But who knows, my tastes may change!

See you guys around the forums!
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
w00fd06
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Re: Hey all

Post by w00fd06 »

Hey, welcome to the forums, stay a bit, it truly is quite cozy, just pull up a blanket, pillow, etc. and you could sit at the computer for hours.

Awesome, another DAAMIT fanboy! :)
peti1212
Legit Enthusiast
Legit Enthusiast

Post by peti1212 »

Hey JustinEss, glad to see you join the forum. I am new here as well, and I bet there are a bunch of new people here this month. When I used to own a ATI video card, it used to be my favorite. Even after changing to Nvidia, I was kind of dissapointed how it was set up. Now I am used to it and actually like Nvidia better, but the new ATI HD3870x2 seems to be a monster in not just performance but in size as well. I'll hang around and hopefully stay here.
bubba
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by bubba »

Welcome :)

Kick you shoes of and stay awhile and try not to kick the cat :)
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-Thomas Jefferson
FZ1

Post by FZ1 »

Welcome Justin!
Joe
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

Welcome ^_^