Hi, I'm batman

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
ricecooker29
Legit User
Legit User

Hi, I'm batman

Post by ricecooker29 »

Hey everyone,
My name is An, but you can call me Batman. :) I'm 22 years old, live in riverside, CA, and my primary hobbies include rock climbing, playing piano (all sorts of genres from contemporary classical to pop to hip hop to rock), shooting pool, racquetball, and video editing/producing. Really, I'm a newb at computer parts and whatever. I am currently looking for a new computer and so I only just started to get into knowing more computer related tech stuff. haha. My current computer is like 10 years old and still running an old Intel 4 processor. Other than that..all I know is that it is crashing down a lot while I'm doing simple things like surfing the web or even sometimes, just typing a paper. So that is not good at all. And that is why I am looking at new computers right now and stumbled upon this site. Hope I meet a lot of new friends here and I guess I'll talk to you soon? haha

-Batman
Attachments
cave.jpg
cave.jpg (27.92 KiB) Viewed 3292 times
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi, I'm batman

Post by DMB2000uk »

Well you definitely came to the right place if you want to learn more about computers :)

Great community here with a bunch of knowledgeable guys that won't look down on newbies and try to help out as much as they can 8)

So welcome to LR

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
ricecooker29
Legit User
Legit User

Re: Hi, I'm batman

Post by ricecooker29 »

DMB2000uk wrote:Well you definitely came to the right place if you want to learn more about computers :)

Great community here with a bunch of knowledgeable guys that won't look down on newbies and try to help out as much as they can 8)

So welcome to LR

Dan
Thanks Dan! I was always scared that people would not waste their time with replying to people like me. Haha