Greetings and Salutations!

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Greetings and Salutations!

Post by Kaos Kid »

Just checking in, found your site through a much-appreciated recommendation and thought it looked interesting enough to join and learn a bit at the same time. I don't work as a tech, but I play one on TV...

Seriously, I've had no formal training, everything I know has been gleaned from forums and tech sites much like this one. PLEASE bear with me when I ask doofus questions ](*,) , I promise to try my best to never ask the same ditzy question twice :rolleyes: . I'm looking forward to picking your brains as I put together a new rig out of parts that just arrived. It is my first decent build from scratch since my now fossilized A7N8X2 and WC'd/OC'd XP2800+Barton, and I'm pretty pumped about it. I'll be popping in from time to time, so hopefully I won't step on too many toes. Thanks in advance for your patience and help with my tech endeavors!

KaKi
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
JMMD
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Post by JMMD »

Welcome to the board :-)
DMB2000uk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DMB2000uk »

You play a tech on tv?

Welcome to the forums :)

Seems like you knew what you were doing back in the day with setting up a WC'd overclocked rig, so should be pretty easy to bring you up to speed :mrgreen:

Dan
Image (<- Clickable)
Kaos Kid
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Kaos Kid »

I hope so, I already have a peeved wife because I decided to to this, but sometimes you just gotta treat yourself. I've been a good boy lately. Of course when I show her the proudly displayed finished product she'll just say "so, does it get you on the internet faster?" :roll:

:P
I have come to the conclusion that "FaceBook" should be renamed "FacePalm" :roll:
Guru
Legit Fanatic
Legit Fanatic

Post by Guru »

welcome to this awesome site!
MrDisco
Legit User
Legit User

Post by MrDisco »

welcome to the fun house!