New to the Forums, Old to the Site

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
dirtydave
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

New to the Forums, Old to the Site

Post by dirtydave »

Hey guys. I've been on this site for over two years and am now just registering on the forums. Legit Reviews is one of my main sources for articles, news, and reviews. I am a die-hard PC enthusiast and a fellow reviewer myself. I run Skul`Shock Community, which is a community site for gamers and hardware enthusiasts.

I found this site a longtime back when I started writing independent reviews for many different sites. I have close relationships with several hardware manufacturers and one of them once told me they released promo material to Legit Review. At that point, I had no idea what Legit Review was and they pointed me in the direction of this site. Now, I use Legit Review among many others to keep my community up-to-date on hardware news and reviews.

My following system specs are:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE
CPU Cooler: Coolit Domino A.L.C.
Mainboard: MSI 790FX-GD70
GPU: 2 x Sapphire 5870 Vapor-X
RAM: 8GB G.Skill 1333 DDR3
Hard Drive(s): 60GB OCZ Vertex Ex SSD, 1TB WD Caviar Black
PSU: Ultra X4 850W
Chassis: Cooler Master Cosmos

I am an AMD fanboy. I have always been. With the constant upgrading I do of my PC, cost and performance come into factor. Intel only can supply performance and not cost, while on the other hand AMD can do both.

As for gaming, I really enjoy playing first person shooters. I have never enjoyed playing RPGs. My favorite developer is Valve and my favorite series has been Half Life.

I do not overclock on my personal desktop. However, I do tons of overclocking with new hardware on my test PCs in preparation for articles and reviews on my site.

I hope to learn many new things here and meet many great people!