Aloha

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
Hawaiian Pride
Legit User
Legit User

Aloha

Post by Hawaiian Pride »

Became a fan of NZXT on Facebook. Never owned an NZXT product, but I'm looking to buy me a Nemesis or Hades for my first build. I've also never joined a forum before, so this will be a new experience for me. I've seen other forums on Google searches and the attitudes I saw put me off from joining any forum.
Well a little about me. I'm from Hawai`i born and raised. I am Hawaiian/Filipino and that's pretty much it for now. Hope to see you guys and gals around soon. Aloha! :)
XstollieX
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Re: Aloha

Post by XstollieX »

I am a fan of NZXT as well, I have the Sentry fan controller in one of my systems and it's a great product. I have also used a few of the cases NZXT has to offer as well, I don't think you can go wrong with their products.
Oh, and welcome to the forums! :partyman:
Apoptosis
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Apoptosis »

Welcome to the forums!!
Find us on Facebook to discover the faces behind the names!
Follow Me on Twitter!
Hawaiian Pride
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Hawaiian Pride »

Thanks for the welcome. I've been browsing these forums and WOW there's some great info here. Thanks to whoever made this site.
Sporg
Legit Extremist
Legit Extremist

Post by Sporg »

Welcome! This is a great site with a solid community. You won't see flame wars here and everyone has a voice.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
~Bertrand Russell
Hawaiian Pride
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Hawaiian Pride »

Thanks for the welcome. I noticed that to when browsing around. Friendly, helpful community indeed. Although I probably won't be posting much because I hardly know anything but time will tell.
Hawaiian Pride
Legit User
Legit User

Post by Hawaiian Pride »

So I finally finished my BIG budget build. FIRST build in fact :)
Amd Athlon II x2 245
Corsair XMS 2x 2gb
Corsair TX650
Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H
Lexa S Crafted Series
This site has pretty much helped me put this together. Info here is (in my opinion) AWESOME1 Thanks guys for posting some very helpful and informative stuff.
More upgrades to come, by X-Mas I'm hoping to get a video card and hopefully some water cooling lol.