Am I really HERE????

Now that you have found our forums and become a member take a second to introduce yourself to others and get to know us!
Gryphyn
Legit Little One
Legit Little One

Am I really HERE????

Post by Gryphyn »

The question is asked,"Am I really here?" Since this is subjective question, how else do newcomers get attention? They try to get someone, anyone to read what they write. In saying that I think I will post one of my early writings of an ant. After reading my little diatribe ask yourself "How Many Times did I feel like an Ant?" Oh and I hope my piece is at least a bit of entertainment you can scoff at.

G :drinkers:

The Ant

I watch as an ant is crossing the path, it has a grain of wheat that is as large as it is. I wonder how he gathered then strength to pick it up, let alone the fact that he is carrying it what would seem to be miles if I where that small. Could it be he has driven himself to this ability because he knows he can do it?

Where does he gain this inner strength?

I remember carrying my luggage for a few hundred yards at the airport, and my arms felt like rubber. Could I carry something as big as I am even a few feet?

I envy this ant, he has the strength to carry this burden far more than the ordinary man. This ant not only has this physical strength, he has a strength, to survive the cold of winter as he huddles in the ground. Waiting for the spring to awaken him to continue his marching and foraging. He survives because he has to.

How do we find the strength to survive?

It seems the desire to push ourselves is forever there. It seems to come to us when life has thrown us another curveball. Some say these things we call trials are tests of strength. They test our patience and fortitude to what seems to be our limits. As we feel we are unable to push any further, somewhere in the deepest part of our souls we are able to find another ounce of strength that is necessary to complete the task at hand.

Many say we will never be pushed farther than we are to able succeed. Is it possible we create the desire to push ourselves beyond what we feel we can endure, and in so doing we make ourselves who we wish to become. Can I push myself to the same strengths as this little ant?

HHHhhmmmm, once again I am in awe of the world around me. It shows me more each day as I walk along this path of destiny.

Who here walks with the ants of the world?

I wonder what this ant thinks about me?

:toimonster:
Asus M4A79XTD EVO
AMD 630 Propus @3.22 mhz
4G XMS DDR3
Gigabyte 5570
1 120 ide boot
2 160 seagate sata raid 0
2 500g wd sata raid 0
Win 7
850 Thermaltake psu
skier

Re: Am I really HERE????

Post by skier »

welcome to the board!
and i think the ant can carry 10x its weight long distances, could be off.
-Austin
Screamin' BCLK: Image
775 System (Overclocking Platform): Q8400/Q8300/E8400/E7400/E7500 - GA-EP45-UD3R v1.1 - 4GB (2x2) OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2 1066 CL5 2.1v Corsair TX-750w
Gamer: Asrock Z77 Extreme4, i7 3770K @4.6GHz, ThermalTake Armor A90 modded, 2x4GB GSKILL RipjawsX DDR3 2133 CL9, Corsair HX-750w, MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr
Server2012: Q9300 - 8GB DDR2 - Asus P5QL Pro - Corsair CX430 - Mirrored 2TB Seagate's with 2TB WD cav for fileshare backups, 1TB WD for OS backups
KnightRid

Re: Am I really HERE????

Post by KnightRid »

No
Remember, I am opinionated and nothing I say or do reflects on anyone or anything else but me :finga: